Not open for further replies.

AbielleRose

Crazy Cat Lady
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stainedglassinthenight.wordpress.com
Tomorrow I'm going to have a plate of nachoes... because my work cafe actually serves them... and I'm going to take a pic and tweet it to you.

What kind of pup do you have? Am I remembering right by thinking its a lab or golden retriever?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
There is no place in this area for decent nachos. I am disappoint.

Do I need to worry about a dog humping my leg now?

Of course, as a single guy living in a basement, I happen to speak Dog. It's really a bunch of grunts, sniffs and belches, but I'm fluent and we always get along. All but for this one pit bull. I ended up trying to run him over with my truck after he attacked me. Missed the little bugger, too.

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm awake!

Of course, it's 10 AM here in London, so not all that impressive. I did get off my sofa and get some gin last night, not wishing to pay 25 quid to have it delivered when the offie is a walk of less than 10 minutes away. I made a lovely drink of Bombay Sapphire with alcoholic ginger beer and fresh lemon, topped with slimline tonic water. 'Twere lovely.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
It sounds very lovely. It's almost 5a.m. here. and I have coffee. :Coffee:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good grief, you guys were chatty

:D

Wouldn't it be nice if the world we wrote about was real? I mean sure, the body count would be higher and we'd always be looking over our shoulders, but speaking for myself I'd feel more alive than ever.

What makes you think the body count *isn't* higher?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
when you imagine the bones fusing together and the muscles knitting together after the bazillionth murder attempt by the Road Runner, it takes on a whole new angle...

The Road Runner didn't murder the coyote. At least not directly. The coyote brought it all on himself, numerous times.

If you're looking for someone else to hold accountable, though, I'm fairly certain the ACME company is at the very least criminally negligent in their manufacturing processes.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
The Road Runner seemed to take a rather perverse glee in watching the outcomes though - still counts as... something. :D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Road Runner seemed to take a rather perverse glee in watching the outcomes though - still counts as... something. :D

Oh, I'm not denying the Road Runner was something of a sick bastard. But he never directly pushed the Coyote. Wile. E. got himself into all his situations. The Road Runner just... nudged.

Hmm, you know, I never noticed the Lucifer allegory there before.

:idea:

zahra

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning!

Zahra, I'd like one of those drinks, if you don't mind. It does sound quite good. I need to go to work and I'm totally dragging my feet.

If I had a business, I'd name it Acme. Acme Ice Cream!
It was, so here you go. I'll make it a large one, shall I?

Acme Ice Cream? Umm...even if your business sells sliding parts for winnebagos?

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
My job would be much more fun if I were under the influence of something. I think most of our jobs would, for that matter.

Bos, ever want to start class with a bottle of Jack on the podium and tell them that when the bottle is empty, the lecture is over? That's an old joke from about 20 years ago, but it's still funny.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I must go now. I shall return in a few hours after dealing with the general public. I won't bother asking the gods to have mercy upon me, they never do, because I think I pissed them off a while back. Not sure what I did and I really wish they'd tell me. Whatever it is, I'll stop doing it. I mean, nobody wants to willingly piss of the gods, right?

zahra

Registered
Reaction score
OK, Ted. Hope the genpub isn't as vile as I remember them being.

When you have your ginger gin, remember, balance the ginger beer with lots of lemon juice, otherwise it'll overwhelm the gin. And we don't want the gin overwhelmed, now do we?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
My job would be much more fun if I were under the influence of something.

Amen to that.

OK, Ted. Hope the genpub isn't as vile as I remember them being.

Vile is putting it mildly. I should really look into getting some weed, one day. I just don't know if that's going to be strong enough...

Hello, hounds. Getting ready for work. Yay me. At least the temps have dropped here. It's cloudy today.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
I have now successfully avoided checking my email for two consecutive days. *headdesk* I know I need to. I just don't wanna. So much crap to wade through...

How are my Hounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.