Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Poetry
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #1401
CDSinex
Imagine something clever here.

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Beware
of warm fall days.
They draw your thoughts away
and force you to forget what lies
ahead.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:54 PM   #1402
jaus tail
bless me For my sins

jaus tail leaves trails of profuse coolnessjaus tail leaves trails of profuse coolnessjaus tail leaves trails of profuse coolnessjaus tail leaves trails of profuse coolnessjaus tail leaves trails of profuse coolness
'ahead'
said the man who
stood out the garage
soon the hotel revealed itself
Blue Bliss
Old 10-06-2014, 05:25 AM   #1403
CassandraW
you wave your hand

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Blue Bliss?
I cannot think
of anything I could write
that would begin with those two words.
Too bad.
CassandraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #1404
B.D. Eyeslie
practical experience, FTW

B.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolness
Too bad
for me as well,
for I waited lifetimes
to turn a quirky phrase with those
two words.
B.D. Eyeslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:55 AM   #1405
CassandraW
you wave your hand

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Two words --
that's what you said.
I had time to hear those.
But I've been counting, and you've said
far more.

Last edited by CassandraW; 10-07-2014 at 03:58 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #1406
B.D. Eyeslie

B.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolnessB.D. Eyeslie leaves trails of profuse coolness
Far more
than a kudo
or mere pat on the back,
I give you love and affection--
my soul.
B.D. Eyeslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:44 AM   #1407
CassandraW
you wave your hand

My soul --
does hope perch there
wearing feathers, singing?
I don't think so. My brain would yell,
"Shut up!"
Old 10-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #1408
Marlys

Marlys has a golden reputationMarlys has a golden reputationMarlys has a golden reputationMarlys has a golden reputationMarlys has a golden reputationMarlys has a golden reputation
"Shut up!"
That's what he wants.
So to spite the bastard
I take the opposite course and
shut down.

Marlys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #1409
CassandraW
you wave your hand

shut down
all the prisons,
formal institutions
and schools, and let the lunatics
run free.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:15 AM   #1410
CDSinex
Imagine something clever here.

CDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDSinex is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Run free
while there’s still time.
Fallen leaves float downstream—
winter has not yet hardened the
river.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #1411
kkbe
Huh.

kkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskkbe is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
river
of blood, clotted
by memories of you;
cardiac infarction, death by
heartache.
The flour in Albertís hair donít last ten minutes. I end up trick-or-treating with a red-haired kid got a black dot on the end of his nose, wearing a giant bloody tee shirt. Albert don't care, he's having fun.

I admit, so am I.
/my little blog/

Avie attrib.: Pedro SŠnchez
kkbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:06 PM   #1412
CassandraW
you wave your hand

Heartache --
though we broke up
after a huge dinner,
so perhaps after all it was
heartburn.