AWers on Twitter? Tell us who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil Contos

Registered
Reaction score
Even though I prefer Tumblr because it has no character limits, Twitter is a useful tool for getting my articles out into the inter-webs. To make it easy, follow me direct: @VirgilContos. Write something interesting and I just might re-tweet you.

oceansoul

Registered
Reaction score
I'm twitter! I'm pretty active on it and love connecting with other writers.

@jules_chronicle is me!

Spy_on_the_Inside

Registered
Reaction score
I just opened a Twitter account. I was in charge of the Twitter account at my last internship and I was hoping once I actually get some fans (do I have a massive ego for saying that?) I would have some way for them to contact me.

You can follow me Molly Thynes@MollyThynes.

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've just signed up for Twitter @CathyCole66, and am slowly (very slowly) finding my way about.

Does anyone have any good how-to guides on using Twitter? I'm kinda lost. Can you reply to anyone's Tweets, just jump into conversations? I always feel like I need an invite, or something, before doing that.
:eek:

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just followed you Cathleen. Still haven't a clue what I'm doing, but I know how to follow. :greenie

Ellaroni

Registered
Reaction score
I've been on Twitter almost a year, and I'm fairly active. I tweet about writing, about books, general chit-chat, and some (liberal) political stuff. I tweet in two languages, so fear not if you have no clue what I'm tweeting about - I have more tweets in English than not!

Also, I never spam about my books(s) unless there's something special going on, like if I'm releasing a new one, got a contract, or someone read and liked my writing. Also, if I'm on a blog or participating in events, I tweet about it - but I never ever spam to sell. Okay?

@NinaRossing

Booklover199

Registered
Reaction score
My twitter is @Booklover_199

I've been on for a while. I like to use it when big things in the news are going on and I want to share my opinions and I like hearing other people. I also think Twitter is the best way to hear about news the fastest. Something will happen and I'll hear about it like literarily minutes after it happened though twitter.

anastasiareeves

That weird chick everyone ignores.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.anastasiareeves.com
I'm @ana_reeves but I think I only have one tweet there right now. Still in the early stages of "becoming" Anastasia Reeves. She's my alter ego, pen name, pseudonym, person.

Status
Not open for further replies.