The thread in which Haggis now talks to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I dunno, Ted, I don't think the evil clown union would be down with that.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Morning!

Happy early Thanksgiving!

mini-graphics-dancing-and-singing-329322.gif

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
Happy early T'day PD.

*sigh*

The turkey death dance always makes me a little sad.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
In honor of turkeys everywhere, the first Thanksgiving Proclamation, June 20, 1676:

The Holy God having by a long and Continual Series of his Afflictive dispensations in and by the present War with the Heathen Natives of this land, written and brought to pass bitter things against his own Covenant people in this wilderness, yet so that we evidently discern that in the midst of his judgments he hath remembered mercy, having remembered his Footstool in the day of his sore displeasure against us for our sins, with many singular Intimations of his Fatherly Compassion, and regard; reserving many of our Towns from Desolation Threatened, and attempted by the Enemy, and giving us especially of late with many of our Confederates many signal Advantages against them, without such Disadvantage to ourselves as formerly we have been sensible of, if it be the Lord's mercy that we are not consumed, It certainly bespeaks our positive Thankfulness, when our Enemies are in any measure disappointed or destroyed; and fearing the Lord should take notice under so many Intimations of his returning mercy, we should be found an Insensible people, as not standing before Him with thanksgiving, as well as lading him with our Complaints in the time of pressing Afflictions.

Amen.

:ROFL: Those pilgrims...

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
You mean, let me understand this 'cuz, ya know, maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? HOW AM I FUNNY!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I don't much care for turkey. So that bird is safe.

However I am fine with potato salad and murdering vegetables.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I just lurve how PD breezes in here, totally ignores the current vitriol, speaks her mind regarding something random...

*replaces tablecloths*

Status
Not open for further replies.