Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
First round of edits back to Loose Id. Began to dread seeing the comment 'Add more here' and 'why'.-shudder- Bonus side of those comments is a tighter ms and an additional 6k in 'more here and why'. ;)
Now, back to edits on another book, and my like twenty bazillion WIP's. Might actually finish one this week. ;)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Done my basic edits on DBS, plus added another 1K to CF. I'm in that happy zone with CF where the writing is easy. I'm sure it'll slap me down in the middle. My goal is to hit the halfway point by Easter.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm doing a final read today for my finished WIP, and then off it goes to the editor. I'm hoping it will be the first in a series.

johnnysannie

Banned
Reaction score
Website
leeannsontheimermurphywriterauthor.blogspot.com
I'm doing line edits for my September release from Rebel Ink Press....small changes but tedious because I have to pay attention. I expect edits any day for two other upcoming releases, ones that will be out long before September so I have to build a fire under my chair to get it done.

I'm still doing a lot of promotion for my latest release LOVE TATTOO especially now that the sequel LOVE SCARS will be out in June!

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com

~Athena~

Bring me that horizon
Registered
Reaction score
WIP - Final edit (60 k out of 70-80k novel)
3 years on and I'm only finishing up the drafting now. I think I'm going to pull my hair out if I don't wrap it up and send it of to the agents by the end of Easter Break.
Playing with a new idea I am currently in love with, let's hope I stick to it.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just plugging along. Waiting on the next round of edits for DBS and writing CF. I'm not blazing a trail nor dragging wood. My average right now is about 1,200 words a day. I'll get there eventually.

@elindson: My novellas usually come in around 50K.

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
Just plugging along. Waiting on the next round of edits for DBS and writing CF. I'm not blazing a trail nor dragging wood. My average right now is about 1,200 words a day. I'll get there eventually.

I completed first round edits on one novella, subbed another(the first of what I hope to be a series), and am working on new stuff :)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
New stuff is great. :) I'm still in that new project love, but I haven't hit the halfway mark yet. That's when the megrims set in.

Ann_Mayburn

Smutty McTitters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annmayburn.com
Finishing up the next book in the Blessed/Chosen by the Gods series.
Finishing up a M/F/M D/s novel that I wrote on a whim but ended up falling in love with.

And....finishing edits on two novels while getting ready for my debut release on 5/2(shameless plug:e2bear: ) and trying to learn how to market myself without feeling like a blog whore. ;)

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
Today I'm working on my next m/m. It's going extremely well :)

shameless

Superlative Type A
Registered
Reaction score
West of somewhere and a click south of nowhere
Website
www.sandy-james.com
Am trying to wrap up novella number 9, but received edits for story releasing in May, so... prioritizing! Still don't know what I was thinking to contract 16 stories, but I'm LOVING being this busy! :D

Still waiting (rather impatiently) on word from Harlequin about the So You Think You Can Write manuscript they requested. Damn, I want them to love it! Pretty, pretty please?? And finally convinced my fantabulous agent to submit my new women's fiction to Carina. Fingers crossed on that!!

Breathe, just breathe...

brainstorm77

Registered
Reaction score
Am trying to wrap up novella number 9, but received edits for story releasing in May, so... prioritizing! Still don't know what I was thinking to contract 16 stories, but I'm LOVING being this busy! :D

Still waiting (rather impatiently) on word from Harlequin about the So You Think You Can Write manuscript they requested. Damn, I want them to love it! Pretty, pretty please?? And finally convinced my fantabulous agent to submit my new women's fiction to Carina. Fingers crossed on that!!

Breathe, just breathe...

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.