Word Wars!

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in warring during the next three hours?

WittyandorIronic

Registered
Reaction score
So, this thread hasn't been active forever, but I thought I would see if there were any takers. I always write better with a deadline and I learned to love word wars during NaNoWriMo.

Anyone out there interested in a few wars today?

WittyandorIronic

Registered
Reaction score
150 more words than you had before!

I used writeordie.com as I haven't been BIC in quite sometime. It is a great motivator. Just over 700.

Thanks for warring with me! I need to take a quick shower but I would be up for more later today if you are!

WittyandorIronic

Registered
Reaction score
Silver, or anyone, are you up for one at :00? 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off?

WittyandorIronic

Registered
Reaction score
I am doing a 30minute word war at :30 on twitter. Anyone interested in joining here?

Matirin

Registered
Reaction score
I used to try to write on 750words.com every day. For those that don't know, it's a site that encourages daily writing. The participants strive to write at least 750 words. After you submit your writing, you will see how many times certain words were used, as well as your speed.

One day, I decided to try to write 750 words as quickly as possible. My result was 10 minutes. Most of it was jibberish. I spoke in sentences, but it wasn't anything that anybody would want to read. I was just happy to know that, if I was to push myself, I could write 75 words per minute.

Havokiin

Registered
Reaction score
Bumping old post with justice. I'm planning on being at the previous guys link all day tomorrow and until the end of feb. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy.

grandma2isaac

Registered
Reaction score
Really would love to play if there is anyone available sometime this month. I really hope this is still a working thread.