Reaction score
this gum is so yummy and minty...that goodness for the mandible

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Neurologist, ophthalmologist, physical therapist, x-rays, MRI. Go to work. Make dinner. Clean house. Fourth grade art project. Fifth grade genealogy project. Eighth grade graduation party. They need money. They need time. Go to work. Stove won't work. Knees won't work. Eyes won't work. Need to go to work. "We need to reassess the situation."

I'm sensing a theme here.

Somebody needs a hug!

:Hug2: :kiss: :e2arms:

milly

seeing sparks
Registered
Reaction score
Because I don't want to get up and turn my ceiling fan on...and because I don't want to go to sleep until the numbers on my alarm clock hit "zeroes"...and because...because...I like to use ellipses...lots and...lots of ellipses...my eyes hurt...ugh

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had the best Blueberry Smoothie today - Maybe I'll get another one tomorrow?

Kitty

weeeeeeeee *thud*
Registered
Reaction score
it's just BS that a parent can wake you up with a phone call and then get all huffy and hang up on you just because they misunderstood what you told them a week earlier.

Really... how is that my fault :Wha:

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I don't have a mind to blow. And for some reason, I want to run out and get a blueberry smoothie...

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Parked my car on the side of a road for a moment. A beast of a man, big and hairy and angry, told me to shove off. I ignored him for a moment, and he banged his fist on the windshield.

He said, "Hey, asshole. You're parked on my grass."

I leaned over and estimated that one or two tire treads may have crumpled a few blades of grass.

I let down the window and looked up at him. "This isn't your property. Yours ends over there where the fence is. Now fuck off before I shove that rake up your ass."

He seemed surprised, as if no one had ever threatened to violate his anus before. I got out of the car, and you've never seen a person that size run so fast in your life.

Jerk wad.

milly

seeing sparks
Registered
Reaction score
tsk tsk...good fences make good neighbors...and rakes, well...they probably don't

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Why is it on a day that I can't go to the beach, it's a nice, clear, sunny day?

The same reason my car broke down on the first day of spring, when it was a beautiful, sunny, 75 degree day, and I was planning to picnic at the park. And it rained and turned cold the next day.

milly

seeing sparks
Registered
Reaction score
I saw someone post here and had to post too

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just because I just dropped a kettle-cooked, cheddar potato chip down my top and can't fish it out right now because my boss is standing in front of my desk talking, talking, talking...

milly

seeing sparks
Registered
Reaction score
my second beer is going down WAY to easily

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Because Mill is going to be tipsy later, I'll find a way to tease her, but she'll think I'm picking on her and log off in a huff, beer in one hand while the other is outstretched toward the heavens as she screams, "I wish that god damn fish would stay the hell out of my pool!"