Last Game you have played...

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The last game I played to the end was Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, which was fun, though all it really did was make me want to replay the main game.

Now I'm playing Far Cry 2, but don't think I'll make it to the end. I haven't really been able to get into it.

Feral_Sophisticate

Warming maid's buttocks since 1989.
Registered
Reaction score
Meadowvale, Ontario, Canada, Earth, The Sol System
Website
fetlife.com
I just completed Saint's Row: The Third. It was some of the most mindless fun ever. Recommend to anyone who enjoys a game that doesn't take it self seriously.

I concur with the above. WAY more fun than GTA III or IV, in my opinion.

When I do sit down to do some gaming, it's either WoW, Fallout 3 (or New Vegas), Saint's Row: The Third (mindless fun is good) or Mount and Blade. My rig can handle most modern games, but I've been itching to play all of those for a while. The new computer lets me do that, and take my work with me when I'm not home.

abbie in wonderland

off with their heads!
Registered
Reaction score
I just completed the first temple on zelda, skyward sword. I'm not loving it as much as twilight princess, I keep losing interest.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm finally getting around to playing Red Dead Redemption. About 20% through the main plot, but have been playing a lot of the side quests instead. Actually got to over $1000 at one point, but then I went on a spending spree at several gunsmiths, so I think I've got about $30 now.

So far, it's pretty fun, not that I've gotten used to the gun play and have gotten the 2nd level of Deadeye.

I think I'll probably finish it. Haven't quite decided yet. Depends on if I get bored like I did with Fallout 3.

Haven't decided whether or not I'm going to play Undead Nightmare, though. Running around killing zombies isn't really my idea of fun, though I do like the flaming zombie horse.... We'll see.

J.W. Alden

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just finished Quantum Conundrum. Very enjoyable, but the inevitable Portal comparison that my brain wants to make diminishes it a bit.

ShadowyEclipse

SPAAAAAAACE!
Registered
Reaction score
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

This is such a great game. SUCH a great game. I can never find anything, anything at all wrong with it. It is seriously, on my top five list of the best games I have ever played.

Her Dark Star

Registered
Reaction score
Nier, very underrated. The gameplay is quite simplistic but the atmosphere, music, banter and story are all incredibly compelling.

abbie in wonderland

off with their heads!
Registered
Reaction score
I just f
ound super Mario 64. Its been over ten years since I played the g
ame but I was feeling nostalgic :)

JoshW

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.purevolume.com
Red Dead Redemption was great. I was obsessed with that thing for weeks. However, once I finished the storyline, I haven't been able to go back to it. Not even for Undead Nightmare.

The last game I put a ton of time into was Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC.

J.W. Alden

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
In an effort to clear my desktop of all the shortcuts I haven't been using on a regular basis, I've been on a blitz through various games I installed and hadn't got myself around to yet.

So over the last couple of weeks I played Quantum Conundrum (great), Tiny and Big (good), Psychonauts (good for a platformer), Rock of Ages (fun for a while), Wings of Prey (good with the right controller), and Sanctum (mindless fun).

Sanctum has formed a grip on me, but when I'm done with it I'll move on to Resonance or Gemini Rue.

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Tenebrae, that avatar is awesome.

Related: last game I played and finished? Batman Arkham City. Loved it.

I'm currently playing Ys Origin, Spelunky, La-Mulana, Dragon Age: Origins and Binding of Isaac in various doses. Curse you, Steam Sale... I just can't quit you.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Took a break from Amalur.

Been playing inFamous 2 lately. Played the good side so next I'll play as karmic evil. I have to say I'm pretty annoyed that the vast majority of player missions I can find are exp/karma farming or just plain poorly designed. We'll see how I do, I guess--I plan on making an Assassin's Creed type mission since there's that one building complex that is perfect atmosphere for it.

I also have to say I absolutely love the new blast shard sense. I wish they patched that into the first game. It's not funny how long it took me to get all of them even with maps.

Kayley

Someday.
Registered
Reaction score
Whenever I have free time (which is not often), I play Lost Odyssey. It might be the first RPG I play all the way through since I finished FFX in 2005. I started playing at the beginning of June and I'm about 20 hours in.

Justin Bossert

Registered
Reaction score
NCAA Football 13 is my weakness. I've actually been writing and revising a lot lately (pat on the back), which is not easy when I am creating the most awesome football dynasty ever.

Maxx

Got the hang of it, here
Registered
Reaction score
Rome: Total War
Torchlight
Starcraft II
Dear Esther
Guild Wars

Endless Space
Fontenoy
Roads to Leningrad
Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue
Iron Front
Rise of Flight

Torgo

Formerly Phantom of Krankor.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
torgoblog.blogspot.com
I am playing Crusader Kings 2, which is remarkable - the best and grandest grand strategy game I have played since the heady days of Civ IV. And in many ways more involving, because CK2 is about people and relationships, not tech trees and tax rates. It is actually the best Game of Thrones game you will ever play, even of you don't install the incredibly detailed Game of thrones mod.

J.W. Alden

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Well, Skyrim's installed again. I honestly thought I'd make it longer before the shakes started and I'd be forced to buy Dawnguard. :p

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
I confess. I can't stop playing Theatrhythm. I get to play the virtual drums on Dancing Mad, fer cryin' out loud!

Brian G. Wood

ALWAYS GRUMPY
Registered
Reaction score
Sleeping Dogs. I still need to finish it, but I picked up Silent Hill 2 at the flea market the other day and that needs replaying... decisions.