Looking for an editor

AngelWarrior

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I'm currently looking for someone to work with me and edit my novel. If thing go well I'll also have you edit the other two in the series. If you are interested please send me a message. Thank you so much.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
It would help if you'd tell us a bit about your novel--its genre, length, and premise--and if you'd tell us what sort of editor you're looking for--substantive or copyeditor; and what your budget is, what timeframe you're looking at, and what you intend to do with this novel: are you hoping to self publish it, or do you intend to query agents and/or publishers?

Deleted member 42

Keep in mind as well that editors, like other professionals, expect to be paid, eiyher by the author is said author is self-publishing, or by the publisher.

You might in fact be looking not for an editor, but one or more beta readers, or perhaps you'd be interested in critting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

And if you're interested in finding a beta reader, you'd be wise to check out the section of the forum devoted to that and ask.

If you intend to hire an editor, you can find good ones by checking out wordsintoprint.org and bookdocs.com. There is also a list in Jeff Herman's book.

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal