In need of…um…a crime?

LydiaBroderick

Registered
Reaction score
This is an odd question, and I'm not sure how to categorize it, so I thought I'd post it here.
I need an example of somewhere people might break into. No one's actually doing it, they're just using it as an example in a conversation. ("For God’s sake, Ryleigh, we’re skipping school, not breaking into ____.") She (Ryleigh) is dressed in all black, etc, etc, like they're doing something wild and reckless and dangerous. They're making fun of her for it. What is a place that would be very difficult to break into?
Thanks! I really appreciate it.
Lydia

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A bank vault, a maximum security prison, a celebrity wedding, Fort Knox, the White House, Google's R&D center, Hitler's bunker...

Maryn, who has a relative at Google R&D

Lady Chipmunk

Nut in Search of Rodents
Registered
Reaction score
If there is something specific to the area, that would help set location. So, if small town, the local bank name here. If say, Seattle, the space needle. If you just want a big recognizable thing, Maryn already listed some great ones.

LydiaBroderick

Registered
Reaction score
If there is something specific to the area, that would help set location. So, if small town, the local bank name here. If say, Seattle, the space needle. If you just want a big recognizable thing, Maryn already listed some great ones.

A bank vault, a maximum security prison, a celebrity wedding, Fort Knox, the White House, Google's R&D center, Hitler's bunker...

Maryn, who has a relative at Google R&D

Thanks to you both! I really appreciate the help!

Jack Oskar Larm

Just me and my guitar
Registered
Reaction score
If they're school-aged, then a bank or other major institution seems far fetched. Why not keep it within their own milieu, something that may not have financial gain but has relevance to them like the principal's office or the storage shed of the weird janitor (because he seems to be going in and out of that place at all hours). If you want to expand outside their school, you could consider a rich peer's home or place of business.

First ask yourself why they want to do it. If it's not for money but for the thrill, then it's important the crime scene is really relevant to them.