The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Happy Birthday PorterStarrByrd and many happy returns of the day!

Love reading the OFBGI and your posts give me an impression of you as an awesome cunninglinguist who I meself aspire to become one day.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
spent most of the day in bed wondering if it was worth going for 66

Pffffft! Only 65 goin' on 66? What a whippersnapper! I don't consider people real adults until they're in their 70s.

tinker

Winging it!
Registered
Reaction score

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just got this on FB:

haggis.jpg

I mean, really, how much room can they take up? Anybody care to adopt Haggis?

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Holy crap, Joe! The pound-puppy eyes! You know I can't resist those.

This is so manipulative.

Okay.

I'll take 'em all.

What's the 1st most euthanized?

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Just got this on FB:

haggis.jpg

I mean, really, how much room can they take up? Anybody care to adopt Haggis?

Let's see .. they have the mentality disposition of a pit bull and the bite of a gopher with dental problems. They shed without having a collectable pelt, even in middle of the winter. It would take at least four of them to make a decent manbag. They have the bark of a human shrew and it a takes couple of them to fill up taco shells for an average appetizer tray ... yet they consume at least that much every day. Why is the above item surprising?

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Let's see .. they have the mentality disposition of a pit bull and the bite of a gopher with dental problems. They shed without having a collectable pelt, even in middle of the winter. It would take at least four of them to make a decent manbag. They have the bark of a human shrew and it a takes couple of them to fill up taco shells for an average appetizer tray ... yet they consume at least that much every day. Why is the above item surprising?

That's the most succinct comment you've ever made, Porter... you feelin' okay?

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
I had a sink once or maybe it was a sinker since I used it for fish which doesnt always sort of clear things up as much as it doesn't since a sink or a sinker could be used for fish if you have caught one yet or are trying to get one to throw in the sink to get it clean enough to cook and maybe eat after you cook up some potatoes and carry it somewhere all wrapped up in the newspaper which I sometimes get all wrapped up in after a good day of sports games or something since I don't live in betroit or the wolverine state which one of my ancestors named it after they kicked him out of betroit for not liking the king or somebody which didn't make his heart sink two awful much when he founded deerborn or someplace way back when because

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I had a sink once or maybe it was a sinker since I used it for fish which doesnt always sort of clear things up as much as it doesn't since a sink or a sinker could be used for fish if you have caught one yet or are trying to get one to throw in the sink to get it clean enough to cook and maybe eat after you cook up some potatoes and carry it somewhere all wrapped up in the newspaper which I sometimes get all wrapped up in after a good day of sports games or something since I don't live in betroit or the wolverine state which one of my ancestors named it after they kicked him out of betroit for not liking the king or somebody which didn't make his heart sink two awful much when he founded deerborn or someplace way back when because
He's back, OFG.

Welcome back, PSB. Somebody snuck on here, hacked into your computer, and committed a succinct sanity in your name, but they couldn't fool none o' us.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Been a long time since I was a depressed teen and cut myself, but reading these makes me want to start again.

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Been a long time since I was a depressed teen and cut myself, but reading these makes me want to start again.

More better you should find some pills that will cure the hand spasms in your avatar or at least forget about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.