May 2010 Blog Chain

LadyMage

Coffee habit ahoy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katherinegilraine.com
I'm really liking the posts I'm seeing here! And am starting to put a LOT of thoughts into writing my own...and maybe giving Youtube Music Video examples of it...

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Aheila picked a winning topic, didn't she?

Gee, and I thought my post was somewhat of a rambling mess compared to my predecessors'. Glad people are enjoying the different perspectives. My blog traffic has been awesome today! Many thanks to all who have read and/or commented.

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com
Xcomplex, if we haven't heard from you before this evening (my evening in Quebec), I will have to erase you from the list and will move forward to Proach.

Please post your entry or contact me (so I can move you elsewhere in the list).

semmie

barefooted
Registered
Reaction score
Website
semmie.wordpress.com
Nice job, xcomp!

Looking forward to yours, Proach! Man, I'm loving these blog posts. May was definitely the RIGHT month for me to get involved in the Blog Chaining! :D

semmie

barefooted
Registered
Reaction score
Website
semmie.wordpress.com
Is there a method to the madness? I mean, who decides who gets to be the coordinator each month?

But yes...you should take it as a compliment. This is a great topic, and I am really enjoying the various directions it is taking. Great job!

lilain

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abigailschmidt.com
It's interesting to me when people share pictures of what their characters look like. It's curious to me who they pic (celebrities and or not). It might be neat to read bios of characters with pics from people's blogs... similar to what people are doing with songs on this month's chain.

Just sayin' is all.

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Semmie: So far, I haven't seen any method. Someone just offers to host and that's it.

Lilain: Hmmm... interesting...

Proach: Thanks! circlexranch, you're up!

CowgirlPoet: There is always room! I've added you to the list. Please visit the posts that are up and leave a comment. You'll find direct links to each of them on my initial message on page one! ;)

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I love the AW Blog chains, they are always super fun! It's a great way to connect with others, and discover new ways of being. I am really enjoying everyones blog, and have left a comment on each one up to the recent blogger. I shall be away from tomorrow till monday the 10th May, but I shall return looking forward to read and comment on further blogs. Have a wonderful week everyone, and keep shining. :)

sbclark

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sonyaclark.net
I'm really enjoying reading everyone's posts and learning how different writers look at things. Being a music nerd, this topic is especially fun for me.

I like Lilain's idea for next month, the character bios with pics. Finding pics of actors who look like how I envision my characters is one of my most favorite time-wasters. ;-)

lilain

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abigailschmidt.com
Hi Aheila - I could host it if you're too busy. I know nothin' 'bout hostin' blog chains though. ;-)

There are firsts for everything!

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh! I'm not too busy! I meant that I would obsess over the subject! ;)

This is my second blog chain and first hosting. It's really not that hard. If you're not quite sure you want to do it, I can take care of the red tape, give you credit for the subject and put you at the opening of the line.
Whatever suits you best! ;)

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
You've been added!
Please visit the posts from the participants who have already done theirs and leave a comment! It's always nice to keep the blog chain going! (Direct link to all posts are in my original message on the first page).

Welcome on board! ;)