XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

You see the digital representation of a very happy girl! I got my last Christmas present today, one that my mom ordered for me, but was late coming in.

Two, count 'em TWO very nice, very expensive down pillows. I LOVE down pillows; you can keep your stupid foam!

I am SO tickled!

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Zan - You could always open a window or two, let the basement freeze, and turn it into an indoor skating rink.

speed-skating.gif

I'm sure that was a Tom & Jerry episode....

Afternoon folks. Good grief but I'm tired. Didn't sleep properly last night and just feeling sooooo sleepy at work right now.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Two, count 'em TWO very nice, very expensive down pillows. I LOVE down pillows; you can keep your stupid foam!

I am SO tickled!

Well, that would be the feathers wouldn't it? ;)

I agree with you totally though. We have down pillows and last month we acquired a down duvet. We are just soooooooo comfy now. Sometimes it's very hard to get out of bed these days.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Afternoon cantinas. My 'to do' list got very long this morning for some bizarre reason. I don't work for Da man, I work for Da List. Having said that I have manged to read two chapters from my book today. I'm making more of an effort there. So far so good.

So, who's got the tea then? I need to write something. I did nothing yesterday, you wouldn't believe what my brain is doing now.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that would be the feathers wouldn't it? ;)

I agree with you totally though. We have down pillows and last month we acquired a down duvet. We are just soooooooo comfy now. Sometimes it's very hard to get out of bed these days.

I've gone green with Teh Envy. Down duvet... Mommy want this, too!

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
My part of the Netherlands is about to flood (not a scary, tidal wave flood, just your average rivers and canals being unable to hold the water and LOTS of wind).

So my presence may be sketchy. :)

Oh! Stay safe! (And I loved the Netherlands when I visited. Very pretty country!)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:( *hands you chocolate*

Morning! It's still morning here for a few minutes.

Had a phone meeting with the folks who are taking over my job. (the office here is closing) I think I scared the crap out of them with the amount of work I do. Ah well, not my problem any more. I'm amused that three people will be working on what I worked on alone. Hah.

I saw birds at the feeder this morning. Not too many, but at least SOMEONE is eating the seed!

I desperately need to finish the book I'm working on and get it out to the editor who wanted to see it. Someone tell me to get my butt in the chair!

And now... to find lunch...

Shuemais

We can't always be the Batman
Registered
Reaction score
I think I've found that giving myself complete and total freedom while writing is almost as confining as not giving myself any at all -- I keep having to point myself where to go.

Back to work.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Just a few. :D Work irritations right now.

I am so with you today, tj. I'm formulating a plan to feed the aggravators to the irritants. Or the other way around. I don't even care, so long as they start disappearing.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Oh, is that what it is?

So... in all the time I've known you, then, you're saying you've never had enough sleep and rest?

:crazy:

I know that in the past year, I have been significantly sleep deprived. It's starting to impact my mental health.

Just coffee here, for now.

Tea is for after lunch.

:Coffee:

QFT

:( *hands you chocolate*

Chocolate is good.

I think I've found that giving myself complete and total freedom while writing is almost as confining as not giving myself any at all -- I keep having to point myself where to go.

Back to work.

I have to have vaguely have a wandering idea. I don't understand how my brain works either.

Last edited:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I am so with you today, tj. I'm formulating a plan to feed the aggravators to the irritants. Or the other way around. I don't even care, so long as they start disappearing.

You ship yours to Indiana, I'll ship mine to Alaska.

Focusing on the fact it is my Friday.

*lives in bubble*

I am jealous.

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
How is everyone? Feel like I've been away from the keyboard for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.