Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
If you think I'll dance to "Putting on the Ritz", your wrong and I'll choke you. Just sayin.

Oh, no fire either.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
She also had a hunch in her back. Which reminds me of a joke I just have to tell here:

Little girl in a very poor household needs to go to the store to get some food. She only has a little bit of money and all she can afford are a couple of eggs. The store clerk feels sorry for her so he throws in a free bottle of ketchup. As she's walking down the street, the bag rips open and everything gets smashed on the street. She's heartbroken and starts to cry. A passer-by stops, looks, then pats her on the shoulder. He says, "there, there, sweetie...it wouldn't have lived long anyways--it's eyes were too far apart."

*bows*

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
I went to three separate grocery stores yesterday looking for a Twinkie, and I couldn't find a single one. I am sad. :(

26k into my NaNo though. So that's something.

How are the Hounds?

ETA: After reading Ted's joke: Uhhhhhh, I don't get it. I think I'm reading it too literally. My irony meter's been a bit off this week.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
It's not an addiction. I don't even like them that much. It's just knowing they won't be around anymore--what if I did want a Twinkie?

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
Two states legalize pot for recreational use and Hostess files bankruptcy. That is poor corporate planning. :Wha:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Little Debbie is the cheapest thing in the store. I can't see them going under for anything. Plus, they're run by a religious group.

To be honest, I'm kind of shocked Twinkie made it this long. Twinkies were synonymous with bad diets, fatty foods and all that was wrong with American culture.

edit: here's a link for a recipe for homemade Twinkies. You're welcome!

Last edited:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I don't care, I like Twinkies. I was planning on living on them during the zombie apocalypse. Now I have to come up with a whole new game plan. :e2bummed:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't care, I like Twinkies. I was planning on living on them during the zombie apocalypse. Now I have to come up with a whole new game plan. :e2bummed:
But...Little Debbie has cloud cakes. They're the *same* thing. And cheaper. I think you can sustain just as well during the apocalypse on cloud cakes.

Or oatmeal creme pies. I mean, I sustained my entire senior year of high school on Little Debbie creme pies. :Shrug:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
It's not. the. same.

I do enjoy Little Debbie's, though. The brownies, and chocolate rounds (kind of like the oatmeal ones, but chocolate), and some of the other stuff. But nothing tastes like a Twinkie. Nothing. :cry: Not that I could ever afford Twinkies anyway, but I knew that one day when I was rich I could buy a box of Twinkies every week. But now that will never happen.

okay, maybe that's a little dramatic...

Status
Not open for further replies.