Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
All this positive writing news makes me want to write. I swear I'll do some tonight!

:D

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you - a visual representation of what my mind does when I try and write today:

tumblr_lqd60gLH9b1qf2dlx.gif

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Guys, there's going to be an Axe Cop animated series.

A SERIES!

*fist pump*

I regret to inform you that this means nothing to me.

Feel free to tell me about bees instead :)

KitCat

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I just got the book I won off twitter today, let's see who it's by.... oh yeah, Tifferz! :snoopy:

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I just gave myself 50 exp for dealing with the basement drip. Especially since I just spent 30 minutes cleaning up bits of ceiling and mouse poop.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ew. Don't get the plague. Or lepto. Or rabbit fever.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
My body is tired but I MUST write. Besides, if I go to bed now I'll be up at like 3 AM. So now I will force my self to write and go to bed in a couple hours.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
OMG! I just got an emergency alert come over my phone. It scared the crap out of me.

Congrats to all the success going around.

Now I feel super guilty for not writing again today. I don't understand why it's such a task to get myself to write anymore. My current schedule is partially to blame. Getting up at 3 am allows me just an enough energy to get through the day without passing out but I really don't have enough energy to work my brain. That's a feat even when I'm fully rested.

I think I'm going to self-ban until I actually write something. It's not as if I got a lot to talk about anyway.

Well, it's not late, but I'm tired. Goodnight Cantina!

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats 10s, Tiffz and CAM on your various writing triumphs!

I had a dream where I had to jump a large gap. I did it too. Huzzah for me!

Woot!

Wait, dreams are meant to be taken so close to literally?

Very rarely, but I wouldn't rule it out. More likely, leaping the chasm is an indicator of an important choice made very quickly. It could also mean several other things, but I'm trying not to make another page-long post of shop talk. xD

Watching the news - It's all about the fires atm. 40 houses lost in NSW, but everyone is okay.

Holy jeez. Glad everyone is okay so far.

I had a dream where I was watching an emo comedian who seemed to be quite a fan of Tails the Fox. Then, for a competition as to who would join him on stage, Commander Shepard started singing karaoke. And then it was a minigame for some reason.

... *cannot get past the image of Shepard singing karaoke* ... Did you by any chance get an idea of what song?

...beat that...?

Don't dare me, 'cause I just might do it. :tongue

I remember a lot more of my dreams than seems to be the norm, and for several years I was paid to interpret other peoples' dreams, so I have many many weird stories to draw upon. :D

a $60 car

Oh dewd, even I wouldn't have to take the bus then...

I really dislike headless figures on covers... it's creeeeepy.

Seconded. Though if I ever have to think about this, I might be like, "Hey guys, can we omit the head from an author picture? I like my body a lot better than my face!" so I guess I'm a hypocrite there.

"CobraMisfit is still trying to get into fighting shape. Until then, here is a picture of someone way hotter than him. You're welcome."

:roll: You know, maybe this is a better idea, but now you've beat me to it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.