Breaking Bad

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, my bad. It's so hard to keep track of each series. Plus I really hate this half-season break concept. Totally annoying.

AndyD

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else heard mention there might be a Saul Goodman spinoff comedy series?

That sounds brilliant.

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else heard mention there might be a Saul Goodman spinoff comedy series?

That sounds brilliant.

I did hear that, but that's all I've heard. I would love to see that.

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I just started watching this show a few weeks ago. I'd heard good things about it but got into it too late. Then AMC started running the whole series again from episode 1. 5 episodes Fridays starting at midnight so I got hooked.

Wow. I don't know what season I'm watching now, since they're all smushed together, I'm just to the point where the baby is being born while he's out making deals.

Could have been watching it on Netflix all along, I guess, but for some reason we're recording it on the DVR instead. Old school habits are hard to break.

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
I just started watching this show a few weeks ago. I'd heard good things about it but got into it too late. Then AMC started running the whole series again from episode 1. 5 episodes Fridays starting at midnight so I got hooked.

Wow. I don't know what season I'm watching now, since they're all smushed together, I'm just to the point where the baby is being born while he's out making deals.

Could have been watching it on Netflix all along, I guess, but for some reason we're recording it on the DVR instead. Old school habits are hard to break.

I just marathoned seasons 1-4 on Netflix, and I'm itching for season 5, part 1, to be on Netflix--but maybe I'll wait until those 8 episodes air on AMC and record them.

Fantastic show.

Jehhillenberg

N/A
Registered
Reaction score
I FINALLY started watching after the series has ended. Binge-watched the show and am now on part 1 of season 5. I fuckin' LOVE this show. It's addictive. Love the characterization, the metaphors, themes, action, writing, drama, everything! LOVE it.

I'm super late. I know. But soooo worth it. To watch it all straight through. :)

dragonjax

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
I FINALLY started watching after the series has ended. Binge-watched the show and am now on part 1 of season 5. I fuckin' LOVE this show. It's addictive. Love the characterization, the metaphors, themes, action, writing, drama, everything! LOVE it.

I'm super late. I know. But soooo worth it. To watch it all straight through. :)

One of the best series I've ever watched. And the last 8 episodes of season 5 are going to blow you away.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
One of the best series I've ever watched. And the last 8 episodes of season 5 are going to blow you away.

After the first part of Season 5, I just didn't know if they could nail the dismount.

Did they ever.

Now I'm sad.

Thanks for bringing up this thread and poking in the Breaking Bad shaped bruise in my soul.

I hate everybody.

dragonjax

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
After the first part of Season 5, I just didn't know if they could nail the dismount.

Did they ever.

Now I'm sad.

Thanks for bringing up this thread and poking in the Breaking Bad shaped bruise in my soul.

I hate everybody.

But we love you, Perks! :heart: