Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #13976
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'd take it as a good thing, since they're not traumatized in any way or amount with him gone.

I remember when I was a kid and my dad had to go for a month for some job-thing. My mother was seriously traumatized not to have him home at night. She rigged burglar alarms for all the doors and the milk chute (the milk chute!?! Our dolls couldn't even stand up or lay down in there!) with cords leading all over the place. We'd have to detangle everything to get breakfast and go to school. It was really silly. She told him emphatically that he was never doing that again when he got home--and he never did. Anytime he had to go, she went with him. Ever have a babysitter for a solid week? Not fun.

Anyway, I'd take it as a good thing--unless they're not happy to see him when he gets back.

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
Old 03-24-2014, 08:57 PM   #13977
Myrealana
I aim to misbehave

Myrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMyrealana is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well, our burglar alarm is both more high tech and less.

We have the standard ADT screech-and-call-the-cops alarm which get set every night and the far more low-tech German Shepherd to bark like she's going to bite your face off model who has been sleeping beside my bed instead of locked in her kennel since he's been gone.

But really, I guess I'll take it as a good thing. Though, if I had to be solely responsible for doing all the driving, all the shopping, all the homework help and most of the cooking for the long term, something would have to give.

Luckily, I have a 19-year-old who is home while he's waiting for his job training program to start up and he does the housecleaning. Now, if only he had a drivers license...

"When it comes down to it itís always, always you and the white page. At the end of the day if the page is blank, itís won.
Donít let the page win."
Alasdair Stewart
Old 03-24-2014, 11:08 PM   #13978
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We have a similar system ADT and 3 dogs. Lilly would bark and but, but she's only one sooo... Molly would mostly just bounce and lick. Toby on the other hand? Yeah, he'll rip you in 2 if he thinks you're a threat to his girl.

Old 03-26-2014, 02:53 AM   #13979
Jett.
House: RumNcoke; Sigil: Jelly Donut

Jett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince524 View Post
I'd still have gone.

This will be my 8th time. Considering Gene and Paul are in their early 60's not sure how many more chances I'll get.
Oh, I just saw, it's a joint tour with Def Leppard. Nifty.
Well, have fun

Last edited by Jett.; 03-26-2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-26-2014, 03:15 AM   #13980
parumpdragon
May God bless you and keep you

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I have seen doughnut avi and now I am hungry

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-26-2014, 03:40 AM   #13981
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I had an apple fritter for breakfast this morning. Much better than a donut, y'know.

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
Old 03-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #13982
Jett.
House: RumNcoke; Sigil: Jelly Donut

Jett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJett. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
^ Blasphemy!
Old 03-26-2014, 03:51 AM   #13983
parumpdragon

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
scrambled eggs, my stomach was a little upset so I stayed clear of sugar

Goodreads

Old 03-26-2014, 04:07 AM   #13984
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

I had to go sub at a different store about a 1/2 hour away too early this morning, so no time for a healthier breakfast. Tomorrow I will indulge in better food.

But, yeah, fritters are 100000 times better than donuts. I'm blasphemous all over the place.

Old 03-26-2014, 04:18 AM   #13985
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
scrambled eggs, my stomach was a little upset so I stayed clear of sugar
Can't imagine why your stomach would be upset these days.

Love you!

Old 03-26-2014, 06:06 AM   #13986
parumpdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince524 View Post
Can't imagine why your stomach would be upset these days.

Love you!
Love you too, Kiss Man!

Goodreads

Old 03-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #13987
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

The return of

HAPPY CAMEL DAY!

Old 03-30-2014, 01:31 AM   #13988
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

I think I finally worked out an outline for a new project. My daughter and I are gonna work on it together. We're gonna do it where we swap chapters, chapter 1 from my character's POV and chapter 2 from her characters POV and go from there. I still have some details to work out and we're not starting until the Summer when she's done with school work. But it's something to look forward to.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:56 AM   #13989
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot all ready....

HAPPY CAMEL DAY!!!

Old 04-03-2014, 05:18 AM   #13990
Ol' Fashioned Girl
I can haz Christmas?
AW Moderator

Ol' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOl' Fashioned Girl is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Time for Vol V! Hang on...

Click us... come on! Click us. You want to. You know you do.
Closed Thread