Old People Writing for Teens, IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moni

Literary vampire Mongering words
Registered
Reaction score
Morning... :) A little late, but I'm at last starting my writing time...just in time for a lunch break...lol.

I might be up to YAWNing tonight...anyone?

ooh! I might hafta get in on that....I'm on cloud 18 because cloud 9 doesn't even BEGIN to describe it!

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Is twitter down for anyone else?

OMG YES!! I'm having issues & I'm getting angry about it....I went from flying high on my news to not being able to chat to me Tweeple....GRRR! LOL I'm going through withdrawls....this is horrible....who knew you could be addicted sooo fast!

Fika

Registered
Reaction score
Website
survivinglifeinsweden.blogspot.com
Oooh, glad to hear good news is afoot for Moni!

Started on a new WIP since I hate not writing while I'm knee deep in revisions.

But it's too late for me to YAWN, maybe I'll catch you night owls on the other side (ie. when I get up tomorrow morning)

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Oooh, glad to hear good news is afoot for Moni!

Started on a new WIP since I hate not writing while I'm knee deep in revisions.

But it's too late for me to YAWN, maybe I'll catch you night owls on the other side (ie. when I get up tomorrow morning)

Awesome on starting the new WIP....I had to put Phoenix aside for the moment so I could get some clarity on it & come back to it later.....now I'm working on Hunted....*SIGH* I love my job! LOL

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by
Didja get it??? I hope so....I did the copy & paste thing....but you never can be sure!

Hi, Moni :e2teeth:

Yup, got it (sorry - I was in meetings yesterday then had training today. 'Work' has a lot to answer for, getting in the way of my AW time, lol! ;)). Am slowly progressing through and will send you feedback when I can. :)

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Moni :e2teeth:

Yup, got it (sorry - I was in meetings yesterday then had training today. 'Work' has a lot to answer for, getting in the way of my AW time, lol! ;)). Am slowly progressing through and will send you feedback when I can. :)

So if you heard a REALLY loud *SQUEEEEEE* all the way over there....now you know what it was! ROFL

Kitty27

So Goth That I Was Born Black
Registered
Reaction score
A maze with 3 deformed, mutated, blood thirsty creatures roaming around looking to attack and kill whatever moves... which would be my MC at the moment.. who is looking for the exit to the maze.

This is the kind of sick and demented things i come up with when i'm without sleep of one night.

Bravo! I like it!

My friend and I are currently playing the query game. Send a query,take a sip of wine. We feel quite nice,lol.

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Bravo! I like it!

My friend and I are currently playing the query game. Send a query,take a sip of wine. We feel quite nice,lol.

Now THAT is a drinking game I can wrap my head around....although with MY luck I wouldn't catch a buzz! ROFL

Kitty27

Registered
Reaction score
Now THAT is a drinking game I can wrap my head around....although with MY luck I wouldn't catch a buzz! ROFL

Oh,you'd get one off THIS wine. It's homemade peach wine with a tap of brandy. My friend learned how to make it from her grandmother and we feel quite goofy!

Sigh. I hate querying,lol.

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Oh,you'd get one off THIS wine. It's homemade peach wine with a tap of brandy. My friend learned how to make it from her grandmother and we feel quite goofy!

Sigh. I hate querying,lol.

*Pouting* cuz I can't haz that great sounding stuffs.....*SIGH* I'm with ya on the querying...but all I have for that right now is the fact that I wrote a couple passes at a crappy query letter! LOL

Kitty27

Registered
Reaction score
*Pouting* cuz I can't haz that great sounding stuffs.....*SIGH* I'm with ya on the querying...but all I have for that right now is the fact that I wrote a couple passes at a crappy query letter! LOL

I rewrote my query letter 18 times. I finally stopped and just sent it out. I am no good at these things. I can only hope that my sample pages speak better than the query!

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
I rewrote my query letter 18 times. I finally stopped and just sent it out. I am no good at these things. I can only hope that my sample pages speak better than the query!

Sometimes I think that they do from what I'm seeing on Twitter lately....Man...I'm becoming a full on addict of that thing....Do you think they have Twitter Anonymous?? TA?? ROFL

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by

Funny how 200 words can consume you for days and weeks, lol. I really should've been working on my actual writing tonight but I got tweaking instead (that, and being addicted to AW) - and now the evening's already gone! Ah well.

Catch y'all tomorrow. :D Good night!

Rachael_A

Registered
Reaction score

Best. Idea. Ever.

And it just got better.

I know what I'll be doing when I query...someday *sigh*

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
What's your twitter handle, Moni?

Yess, actually making progress on this draft. Let's hope I get further than I did last time I tried to revise this book.

I'm @MonicaMarieH and I have now posted a new blog at the behest of a tale I was twittering....it's actually a little amusing...even if told a little crudely. I might have to work on it to better it....but it's a tale of my childhood! LOL

Keyaroscuro

Zombie Fanatic 2.0
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chelekat.deviantart.com
LOL just wanted to drop in and say that the title of the thread amused me. Maybe because it's a couple hours past midnight. And also, since I don't fit in the "Teens Writing For Teens" thread, apparently, I'm old. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.