• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta needed for dribble fics, M/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2lovekiss

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! *waves*

I need a beta for a fan fiction dribble I have written. The dribbles are short and under 500 words. (I have a few dribbles already written so the more betas the merrier.)

Info…
Genre: Slash Kink/PWP/smut galore
Pairings or Characters: J2(Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki)
Type of beta I need: grammar/spelling (I’m dyslexic so my biggest problem is with spelling and correct usage of grammar; Most time I mix up usages of words like ‘then’ and ‘than’; my crazy mind doesn’t know the difference.
Length: Dribble, normally 350-600 words (short and sweet)

Short Summary: I’m looking for a beta with a quick turn over rate; same day is highly appreciated.
I’m very easy to work with. You can edit the fic however is best for you and do what comes naturally to your way of editing. I can work with any editing style; I’m very, very flexible. Also, I welcome corrections, I feel it makes my stories better, so feel free to change as much or as little as you like.

If anyone can help out, I would appreciate it, and credit to you will be given with each posting. Thank you for reading this! I appreciate your time!

Last edited:

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Since this is your first post, I'll let you know that you might not get many offers for doing betas yet. We prefer that people join the community and help other people with their works before asking for people to help them. So take a deep breath and wander around the rooms to meet and greet other members. You will need at least 50 posts before you can post anything of your own for people to see, and one word or one line comments in threads won't count.

Also, while many of us write fan fic for fun, know we don't allow it to be posted here for copyright reasons. You'll need to post original work for the Share Your Work room, and a lot of betas will also only work with original fiction for the same copyright reasons.

Could you also remove your email from your post? We get a ton of bots that scan the site constantly and you could wind up with the wrong people learning your private email addy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.