• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I'm looking for a writing buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

edenlaura

Eden
Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

I was just wondering if anyone was in need of a writing buddy?

I've been looking for one myself for the last few weeks, but haven't clicked with anyone unfortunately!

I'm looking for someone to go through the writing process with, preferably someone that hasn't begun their story yet, or is in the early stages of the first draft, so that we can go through the writing process together and support and encourage each other through it!

My current WIP is a YA horror/paranormal novel so someone writing in a similar genre would be great, but I'm open to anything (I love horror, fantasy, science fiction and historical).

If anyone is interested or would like some more information please get in touch!

Thank you! :)

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Hi Eden, and welcome to the Water Cooler!

You're probably not going to get many, if any bites right now. We don't know who you are, what your writing is like, and you don't know any of us. But stick around. Chat in the SFF Cantina, or the Horror Hounding thread, the history board, or office party, or whatever thread piques your interest. Talk with us, make friends, enjoy yourself, and you'll find someone you click with soon enough. :)

edenlaura

Eden
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply! :)

Yes that sounds like a great idea thank you! :)

I can't wait to get to know people here :)

dw08

Registered
Reaction score
Website
fromwhatihear.typepad.com
I might be interested

I have been looking for a crit partner for a while. However, I'm nearly finished with current WIP, a YA paranormal. I've got another WIP that's 30K in, a YA suspense. If you are interested, I'd be happy to exchange a couple pages to start out and see what develops. If you are interested PM me at diana dot wariner at gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.