• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch_turtle

hanging around for a spell
Registered
Reaction score
Hey LadyA! Honestly I don't read a ton of YA, but this sounds really interesting to me--I've seen you posting around about it before and I always thought it sounded really intriguing (especially because I prefer my fiction dark). I'm just about to finish up the MS I'm betaing now, and I'd be willing to read this for you. If that sounds good I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address :)

LadyA

Always lurking, never posting...
Registered
Reaction score
Hey LadyA! Honestly I don't read a ton of YA, but this sounds really interesting to me--I've seen you posting around about it before and I always thought it sounded really intriguing (especially because I prefer my fiction dark). I'm just about to finish up the MS I'm betaing now, and I'd be willing to read this for you. If that sounds good I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address :)

Thanks, that sounds great! Bob me a PM with your email and I'll send it over :)

Status
Not open for further replies.