• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for Thriller / Horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedjet

Lurker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't been here at AW very long and I'm trying to get my post count up (selectively of course) so I can put something on SYW, but I'm also looking for a beta reader(s) for a book I'm currently querying with agents.

It's an 80k word thriller (or maybe a horror...something I need some advice on), about a man whose dead brother comes back and uses the MC to kill the men who killed him.

I'm not worried about a line by line edit so much as just general / plot advice etc (though if someone wants to line by line that's okay with me). And if there are any glaring errors I'd obviously like those pointed out.

Would anyone be interested?

CourtneyC

Lagrange Point
Registered
Reaction score
I like the genre/idea, but hesitate since you don't have anything on SYW, so I don't know your style and hate to commit to a whole book beta. Questions: Would you be willing to swap? Would you send the opening chapter for a trial-run?

Sedjet

Lurker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Sure, I'm happy to just send the first chapter for now and see if you feel it's something you can beta. I'd also be okay with swapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.