Not open for further replies.

Becky Black

Writing my way off the B Ark
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beckyblack.wordpress.com
Sent in new novella to Siren Monday. Was offered a contract Tuesday. :hooray:

I have bigger news...but I have to wait to share it. Afraid I might explode soon!! :e2thud:Promise to let you know as soon as I can!!

Wow, Shameless! That's a fast turnaround. Congratulations. And to everyone else!

And to me, as I just sold my fifth book to Loose Id. :)

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I definitely sold, but after having looked up this publisher on AW, (which I should have done beforehand) I'm going to pass. I relied on Duotrope and Ralans for info (in the beginning), and it was too general and lacking in precise information.

Congrats to all those other legit sales, though!
Duotrope has too many obscure and low paying markets on it in my opinion. I have a new market news blog that's going to provide details and recommendations on different markets it's quite new though. I've written three blogs so far.
Congratulations to all I'll have to keep my eye on this thread for all the good news.
And Beckey Black congrats on breaking into Loose ID! Siren is also an excellent digital first publisher and Evernight sells well on AllRomanceEbooks from what I've seen.

Last edited:

shameless

Superlative Type A
Registered
Reaction score
West of somewhere and a click south of nowhere
Website
www.sandy-james.com
I can finally announce my big news!!

My new agent has landed me a two-book deal for a new contemporary romance series with Grand Central Forever!! I'm thrilled to be working with Latoya Smith! I met her when I pitched her at a conference a few years ago, and it has been my dream to work with her! :hooray:

ARoyce

Hopeful romantic/hopeless pedant
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amararoyce.com

My new agent has landed me a two-book deal for a new contemporary romance series with Grand Central Forever!! I'm thrilled to be working with Latoya Smith! I met her when I pitched her at a conference a few years ago, and it has been my dream to work with her! :hooray:

:partyguy: :partyguy: :partyguy:
Congrats!!!

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com

Yay! Congrats!!!

Ms. Jem

Love, Lust and Ghosts
Registered
Reaction score
Website
danitaminnis.com

Congratulations!

shameless

Superlative Type A
Registered
Reaction score
West of somewhere and a click south of nowhere
Website
www.sandy-james.com
Thanks, everyone!!! It finally seems "real" now that it popped up on Publishers' Marketplace!! :Hug2:

s.gif
November 5, 2012
s.gif

s.gif

Fiction:
Women's/Romance
USA Today Recommended Read author Sandy James's THE BOTTOM LINE and SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED, the first two books in the Ladies Who Lunch series, about a trio of thirty-something girlfriends who meet daily to dish about love and life, to Latoya Smith at Forever Yours, in a nice deal, by Joanna MacKenzie at Browne & Miller Literary Associates (World).
s.gif

LJD

Registered
Reaction score

congrats!!

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com
Thanks, everyone!!! It finally seems "real" now that it popped up on Publishers' Marketplace!! :Hug2:

s.gif
November 5, 2012
s.gif

s.gif

Fiction:
Women's/Romance
USA Today Recommended Read author Sandy James's THE BOTTOM LINE and SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED, the first two books in the Ladies Who Lunch series, about a trio of thirty-something girlfriends who meet daily to dish about love and life, to Latoya Smith at Forever Yours, in a nice deal, by Joanna MacKenzie at Browne & Miller Literary Associates (World).
s.gif

AHHHHHH!!! That's so awesome Sandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.