Status
Not open for further replies.

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
:Wha:

Dammit.

That's it. I'm writing a complaint letter to Maxwell House.

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis? Can you do this?

534551_483964254981455_389891699_n.jpg

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
no. i'm laughing at haggis, qw. i'm also imagining that he got married to that lovely gal and lived a long healthy, happy life. furthermore, i'm imagining him as an elderly man and with his wife, vacationing at a cabin by the lake, and that they were sitting on the porch and reminiscing about their younger years.

"this is the lake where i learned how to swim when i was a small boy," haggis said. "my father threw me into the water and i had to learn how to dog paddle to get back to the shore or drown. it was sink or swim."

"that was a cruel thing for your father to do," the wife said. "how could a loving father do such a thing to a small child? that must have been a very difficult way to learn how to swim."

"meh, not really," replied haggis. "learning how to swim was the easy part. getting out of that burlap bag first was the hard part!"

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sad to announce that I've had to banninate the creature formerly known as Cella...
But, you know, if she behaves, we'll likely see her sometime later in December. Unless, you know, she wants to be a battery again or something awful like that again.

Aw... well she'll pop in and out. She did last time. She just couldn't resist our charms ;) LOL!

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Adjusts own moobs,

adjusts Qwuicker's moobs - chest bumps again and then highfives.

Yeah - I know what I'm talkin about!

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.