Hi

kitty_revived

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I am Emily I am a Young Adult fantasy and romance novel writer along with gay and lesbian short stories. I am in fact trying to get a literary agent and a publisher. I hope to have fun talking to everyone and provide some help along with to get some.

kitty_revived

Registered
Reaction score
with all of the cool UK authors messaging me I wish I could release my novels in the UK before the US.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kitty, this isn't the place to post excerpts of your work and receive critiques. AW has a password-protected workshop, called Share Your Work, which is dedicated to critiques.

While everyone is more than welcome to offer critiques and feedback on anything posted in Share Your Work, a member must have more than 50 posts before they can put their own work up for critique in Share Your Work. This is to encourage people to participate and to make sure that they will 'give' as well as 'take'.