Hello fellow writers

SamuelKeller

Registered
Reaction score
I'm grateful you took the time to read this, so let's get this out of the way first and foremost.

I've been writing fanfiction for the last three years and working on my novel sparingly, but I finally finished the first draft and strongly desire beta readers. Any help with my novel is heavily desired, especially since I'm so close to publishing it.

But my real desire is making friends with fellow writers, as you can never have enough friends nowadays.

Thank you for your time, and good luck in all your future efforts.

Also, do you really know the Muffin Man?

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, SamuelKeller,

I haven't been here that long myself, but it's a great place to hang out and learn. Congrats on finishing your first manuscript; that's an important achievement.

On finding beta readers, probably your best bet is to hang out, make some friends (office party is great for that), and find people who are like-minded to work with.

There's lots of stuff on publishing, but I'm not the one to give advice on that since I've just done my first submittals. But plenty of other people here know more.

I regret that I have never had the pleasure of making the muffin man's acquaintance.

:welcome: :Clap: :PartySmil :TheWave:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler! :welcome:

Galumph_Triumph

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Samuel!
I do know the muffin man. He is now in custody. Turns out he was hanging around children's parks.

gettingby

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations on finishing your novel!