Hi from Chicago!

NancyGWrites

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :hi: I just started querying my dark paranormal romance, which is both fun and painful. I have a partial out as of yesterday, so that's pretty exciting! You always want the agent to love your story and characters as much as you do, I get it. I chose my avatar because that's my MC name, Daisy.

Hope to make new writer friends and commiserate!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler! :welcome:

NancyGWrites

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I feel a little discouraged with the whole querying process, even though I do have a partial and a full out now. It's nice to know there are others feeling the same way. I wish you all the best and will be jumping for joy for those that get the big break!

Nancy

bee357

Currently snacking or writing
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome that you have a full and partial out! That is definite progress! How long have you been querying?