A stray wanders into a writing forum...

feralletters

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Sebastian, or Bast, I'm a 23 year old, genderqueer writing creature.

I've been writing for my entire life but didn't get really serious about it until a few years ago. I'm trying to craft a number of different stories right now and while I know that I should probably focus on one, that's just not my style.

I really enjoy flash and micro-fiction,I'm also a huge sucker for speculative fiction. It's what I've cut my teeth on and what I read the most.

I'm doing a year of committing words come November. While I was considering doing NaNoWriMo, I decided to, instead, create a challenge for myself to create twenty five short stories and then have a weekly word goal to meet.

Anyway, so yes, that's me. I'm not sure if i should say anything else but if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler! :welcome:

Threak 17

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Bast. Keep challenging yourself, even if you fall a bit short, you'll be way ahead of where you were if you didn't do anything at all.

creaturefear

Registered
Reaction score
Hey welcome!
I recently joined as well and am trans.

It's always cool to meet others who fall outside the gender binary, and a fellow writer no less!

Hope you have a lot of fun here

gettingby

Registered
Reaction score
In will be great to have another writer in the short fiction section of AW. And the challenge you are giving yourself sounds great. I did something similar. Good luck with it.