I've been interviewed about my process

Status
Not open for further replies.

heza

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, how neat! That's a great interview. I love to see other writers' processes (and I'm super jealous of your window).

I also always misspell occassion. Tricky double letters.

Writing full-time sounds so amazing. I have five vacation days I have to burn before 2015 or lose them. I've been thinking about taking them in a whole and pretending to be a full-time writer all week, with my little coffee and my strict writing schedule... that probably sounds stupid, but I feel like it'll make me want it more.

Nice interview, though. So professional!

franky_s

still procrastinating
Registered
Reaction score
Great interview.

And I agree with Heza, writing full time must be amazing. Articles like this are a great inspiration.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome, Willie! Congrats, and thanks for sharing with us.

grayworld

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome interview, and your work ethic amazes me. I can't properly describe how jealous I am of your writing space, though :)

Continued success, sir.

unionrdr

wannbe author
Registered
Reaction score
Good interview! Being retired from Ford, a foreman my last few years left me barely able to walk with a cane. So, having the computer in my man cave/brewery, I began writing last winter. I'm doing an interview on homebrewtalk atm myself. They also asked about my writing & where to find my books! cha-ching! I've also written a few articles on brewing for them. Some days it's easy to write all day & into the evening. So I know what you mean. You get caught up in how the characters drive the story to that which sits in the back of your mind.

KaseetaKen

Author
Registered
Reaction score
I've been struggling myself with my own writing... having never successfully completed anything--and a book is such a project.
I think your process is useful to help me. My struggle is always to get in the flow. Once I am going I am usually fine. But I always quit when I don't know what to do next and that means I have a major block when I come back.
I appreciate how you begin each day editing what you have done previously and do not stop until you reach a point where you KNOW what will be next. That sounds like a brilliant way to keep yourself going.
Thank you so much for the insight.

KK

Status
Not open for further replies.