The NFL 2012 Season

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Wow...how crass.

I was watching the opening of the Redskins / Cleveland game and they guys are all standing for a moment of silence or the victims of the elementary school shooting and what does Fox do... They go to a friggin commercial.

How very tasteless Fox. Damn that angers me...

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
You a Steelers fan, Bebop?

Of course, but when I sense that they care less than I do I get resentful. Injuries played a big role this year for us, but some of these performances stink of spoiled brat syndrome.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Wow...how crass.

I was watching the opening of the Redskins / Cleveland game and they guys are all standing for a moment of silence or the victims of the elementary school shooting and what does Fox do... They go to a friggin commercial.

How very tasteless Fox. Damn that angers me...

Jesus, that's pretty bad

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, but when I sense that they care less than I do I get resentful. Injuries played a big role this year for us, but some of these performances stink of spoiled brat syndrome.

Oh, I wasn't criticising your attitude! I was just checking which team you follow.

As for Fox...... bad bad bad.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't criticising your attitude! I was just checking which team you follow.

As for Fox...... bad bad bad.

Yes, Steelers, and I will watch them today. The 1:30 game out here vs. Dallas. Got the Broncos at Baltimore right now- looks like they mean it out there.

I see the Pack is in Chicago. Big game

Peyton just overthrew- coulda been a td- he's human after all

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Oh well, that's us done for this year. I shall have to give my support to the Skins in the playoffs.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Damn. That game was painful. I know injuries have played a factor (a huge factor) but there's still no excuse for playing like that. I still believe that firing Cam was the right move for the Ravens, but Caldwell probably isn't the long term answer and until they find a permanent play caller, things are going to be ugly. The defense on the other hand did surprisingly well, until they just got tired out. Again, at this point, might as well lose out and start focusing on getting rid of some of the underachievers, finding a new set of coordinators, and with a pick that can get you an impact player.

thothguard51

Registered
Reaction score
All I can say is HTTR. But, I never expected Atlanta to blow the Giants out of the water like that.

Redskins, soul possission of first place now in the NFC East. For a week anyway...

This is going to make the Dallas game even more interesting...

So many lopsided games today. I think the long season is wearing on some of the older teams.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Seahawks have outscored their their opponents 108 to 17 over the last two weeks. True, they weren't facing top notch opponents but that's still pretty impressive.

thothguard51

Registered
Reaction score
Here is another moment of disrespect...

During the moment of silence at the opening of the Patriots / 49ers game, the camera caught Tom Brady blowing his nose, you know the one finger blocks one nostrol and then blows the snot out of the other. I mean, he could not wait 30 seconds?

Disrespectful. Shows his thoughts were no where they were suppose to be at that moment...

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Here is another moment of disrespect...

During the moment of silence at the opening of the Patriots / 49ers game, the camera caught Tom Brady blowing his nose, you know the one finger blocks one nostrol and then blows the snot out of the other. I mean, he could not wait 30 seconds?

Disrespectful. Shows his thoughts were no where they were suppose to be at that moment...

I saw that. Jeez. Now the Patriots aren't doing well and the announcer mentioned Brady's upset. Good. I told Hubby I hope he gets sacked so he can go crying to the ref.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Just watched the Pats v Niners. How mad a game was that?! By the 4th quarter, I was just huffing in disbelief at what I was watching.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
I often think this is the worst week of the season. For most teams, the fans know by now that the dream is dead.

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
I often think this is the worst week of the season. For most teams, the fans know by now that the dream is dead.

And its sad that the fans know long before the coaches or the owners bother to acknowledge it...

Skins hold the tie break in the NFCE. Looks like the Dallas game will be more relevant than ever...

thothguard51

Registered
Reaction score
Speaking of the Dallas/Redskin game at the Redskins, I hear that they might move that gave to late Sunday or even use it for the Monday night game, on the 31st. Won't know for sure until Monday the 24th.

Stay tuned Redskin/Dallas fans, this one is getting very, very interesting...

Last edited:

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
You know.... I bitch about Da Bears. I moan how they've thrown it away again. How they've let me down. How I'm so disappointed at another late season collapse. Sigh, moan, sigh.....

But then I stop. And I think.....

At least I'm not a Jets fan.

:D

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
Speaking of the Dallas/Redskin game at the Redskins, I hear that they might move that gave to late Sunday or even use it for the Monday night game, on the 31st. Won't know for sure until Monday the 24th.

Stay tuned Redskin/Dallas fans, this one is getting very, very interesting...

Ooooo, not the 31st. I got family coming in and won't be able to watch if they do...

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ooooo, not the 31st. I got family coming in and won't be able to watch if they do...

In our house, it doesn't matter who's there - If the Skins are playing, we will be watching. :D

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Remember the huge roar of positive thoughts when they got Tebow?

Where's the team savior now?
(Last I checked, injured with two cracked ribs...)

I, like everyone else, do not understand the Tebow thing. Sanchez is having enough problems and just when he's beginning to get a little rhythm, they put Tebow on. To run around in the back field like a chicken. Then Sanchez comes back on and makes a total arse of himself.

Do. Not. Understand.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Well, they don't have to worry about Tebow running in circles or Sanchez throwing interceptions anymore. The other quarterback (forget his name) is going to be starting for the rest of the season.