I have a query!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, you're probably waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I'm afraid that's it.

But it's a good query. It took 252 posts in QLH to get there. (I passed out a set of virtual steak knives to everyone, because seriously, that's got to be close to some kind of record.)

So I wish to publicly thank (pretty much in reverse order, I went through all eleven, count them, eleven pages trying to get all the names):

Riv, Unimportant, Belle 91, Little Ming, Beckethm, thisprovinciallife, Marian Perera, Gringa, Quentin Nokov, A read, StarWombat, Aerial, Siri Kirpal, Matthew Warner, Heza, lacygnette, katiemac, Tulips, mayqueen, eparadysz, mpack, UncleChin, GinJones, Wilde at Heart, buzhidao, spieles, nealraisman, mutive, meowzbark, maddythemad, Kayley, jellymouse, cornflake, alleycat, A.D. Martin, ElaineA, ElizaL, PastyAlien, KateJJ, msza45, tiddlywinks.

Without all these lovely critters, I'd still have a sucky query and think it was pretty good.

Thank you, all of you, so much, for not giving up on me.

I have a query! :partyguy:

Putputt

permanently suctioned to Buz's leg
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yaaaay!! Having been through QLH myself, I can attest to the ball-busting nature of the query writing process. You deserve to celebrate it!

Quentin Nokov

King of the Kitties
Registered
Reaction score
I'm happy for you, Cathleen! It was a lot of tough work, but you handled it with grace and determination. You're a fine example of how others should be while handling the query process. Great job! The end result is perfect! Let us know when you get an agent so we can continue to follow your road to success!

:Hug2::partyguy::snoopy::Sun::hooray::banana: :Trophy: :PartySmil:TheWave:

Lena Hillbrand

Registered
Reaction score
Query letters are torture for me. Even if I've finished the book. I'm glad you got yours polished! Good luck on the process...make sure you come back for support b/c it can be hell (but hopefully won't be for you :)

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What a gorgeous thread! Well done, everybody :)

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping up with you thread for the last couple of weeks due to Nanowrimo, but I'm absolutely thrilled about your query. Final version is amazing. :D

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't see mah name on dat dere list, but all the same, congrats and I hope your work gets accepted!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.