FINISHED WOOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.S.Fairey

Registered
Reaction score
On December 30th last year, I was sitting in a restaurant in Dubai, just by the Burj Al Arab, and I announced to my family that my new years resolution would be to attempt to write a 100,000 word novel by the end of the year. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be sitting here, with that goal already completed, and a second novel written, which I now have. As of today, I have written two complete novels, which makes me feel like a proper writer, rather than just a guy who wrote a novel.

It's been a strange year for me, but this is one of the definite positives. All that strangeness, and difficulty, and learning that I've done has inspired me to write more, and more than that has given me something to write about. Writing really has become my therapy, and I don't know how I would survive without it!

Anyways, thanks to all of this website, who have been super helpful at times of doubt and stress!

I guess next years resolution will be to start shipping this thing out!

J.S x

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! That's a major achievement, indeed.

:Thumbs:

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
CGs, and good luck with your revisions and marketing!

wampuscat

Recovering adjective addict
Registered
Reaction score
It's been a strange year for me, but this is one of the definite positives. All that strangeness, and difficulty, and learning that I've done has inspired me to write more, and more than that has given me something to write about. Writing really has become my therapy, and I don't know how I would survive without it!

As impressive as completing two books is (and it is!), I think this is the more wonderful accomplishment. I wish you many, many years of happy writing.

BeeG

Registered
Reaction score
Well done on getting the first and second completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.