amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Up. Dressed. Have coffee. At coffee shop, but my coffee date has stood me up. :( (tis a friend. I think she just got busy.)

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I have just discovered the existence of Steven Tyler's autobiography. After being impressed that he could actually string a sentence together, I was then impressed with the title - Does the Noise in my Head Bother You? I have added it to my list.

:D

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
You're so cute. :) Now fetch me my slippers. *cracks whip*

Should I loan you this?

tumblr_mcbkig32ty1qlefll.gif

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
@Aliwood - *chuckling quietly, this post just caught me by surprise :)

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
@Aliwood - *chuckling quietly, this post just caught me by surprise :)

I have an eclectic taste in life. :D

This is mainly because I once heard the life story of Jean Sibelius (Finnish composer for those who don't know). He ended up spending the final years of his life listening over and over and over to recordings of his own work. It sounded like a version of hell. *Shudders*

Whited out for Bos: One thing I figured while reading the latest Jim Butcher book is that he's done a lot of reading.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I have an eclectic taste in life. :D

This is mainly because I once heard the life story of Jean Sibelius (Finnish composer for those who don't know). He ended up spending the final years of his life listening over and over and over to recordings of his own work. It sounded like a version of hell. *Shudders*

Ahhh, I like listening to some songs, even single songs, over and over for hours. It used to drive my mother nutz! :D

I have menu-itis and I don't know what to do first.

Oh, actually yes I do. First - make tea

OK, so I don't know what to do second

Halp cantina.

Ah crud -- I forgot to make tea... runs back to RL....

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Loaded french fries?

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score

He had a lot of issues before that. Very, very strange individual.

Ahhh, I like listening to some songs, even single songs, over and over for hours. It used to drive my mother nutz! :D

Heh. I did that. Still do that, in fact. Baken Beans' New Song Of Summer works on that level - you can literally play it for hours and I won't get bored of it. :D

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to talk the husband into taking me to the Indian restaurant. I'm really jonesing for some tikka masala. If he doesn't acquiesce in double jig time, I'm going to call Stanley Ford instead, and see if HE wants to go!

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
Sleepy. Feet hurt. Have blisters. Leg has cramp. Socks mysteriously bleeding sand. Mouth burned from spicy food. Have cello.

Been a weird day. Danced with man dressed as woman and was joking propositioned by Victorian prostitute.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Trying to talk the husband into taking me to the Indian restaurant. I'm really jonesing for some tikka masala. If he doesn't acquiesce in double jig time, I'm going to call Stanley Ford instead, and see if HE wants to go!

Just go anyway. Order two servings and tell them someone is joining you later, then when they don't show you have extra. Result!

No, I have never done this. Although, I am now wondering why.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Giant Driveby Multi-Quote Before I Go Back to My Place! (GDbM-QB4IGBtMP)

:hooray: BIIIIIIIGWUUUUUURDZ! ABBEH! ALL THE CANTINAS! :hooray:

Yes, you should be online more. It's not the same without you around. In a "not nearly as good" way, of course.

This. Word for word, to both of you.

[/QUOTE]Also, am I the only one missing Sian and Psycho? :([/QUOTE]

Nooo, I miss them too!

But, your neighbors must have interwebs, and you must ask them nicely for their passwords. You can't be gone that long again.

Awww, dun worreh. I'm literally a 3 minute walk from the nearest place I assume must have wifi. Or a 30 second sprint :D

Question: The picture at the top today. The one with the bunny rabbit with barbers poles on it's head. What's that all about?

Somebody typo'd Santa and got Satan instead.

That rabbit creature is creepy. Have you seen the eyes on the egg he's holding?

Also the kid looks mega spaced-out, like he's been bewitched or something.

6'4" 260 lbs.

:eek:

I see you as a were-raven, but that's just me. Either that or a were-lynx. Depends on your mood that day.

OHNOES! Beware the were-raven! It will fly into your house and eat everything remotely edible and steal everything soft! It will chant "Nevermoar, nevermoar" the whole time and nip you if you get too close! If you squish it you'll get whupped by Odin! Ohhh dear! xD

Sleepy. Feet hurt. Have blisters. Leg has cramp. Socks mysteriously bleeding sand. Mouth burned from spicy food. Have cello.

Been a weird day. Danced with man dressed as woman and was joking propositioned by Victorian prostitute.

o_O Where on earth are you?

Abs, the new avi is epic.

It's like worlds within worlds....

Seconded.

Worlds... within worlds.

That reminds me of something.

I thought that link was gonna be the "Orion's Belt" bits from Men In Black...

ETA: I had to google who Steven Tyler was.

Last edited:

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I thought that link was gonna be the "Orion's Belt" bits from Men In Black...

Heh. The only film in the series worth expending any time on.

So, over in YA, Zoombie proposed vampire superheroes. This sounds like awesome.

Hmm. If you have read the Dell Dracula series, then you would know how badly this could go... OTOH, Rune was brilliant.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
So, over in YA, Zoombie proposed vampire superheroes. This sounds like awesome.

In Perry Moore's Hero (YA about a ghey superhero with explody healing powers), there's a short run-in with a villainess named Transvision Vamp.

I think I've mentioned before that one of the gals in the Halifax crit group is doing some kind of major badass artsy piece with undead superheroes. The idea being they all died unjust and violent deaths which they come back to avenge, and their manner of death influences their powers. The main character was burnt alive, and thus becomes Phoenix Boy.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey, Cantina. How are you doing? I've been busy with the semester. Hey, Raventongue, nice see you again around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.