Clydies make excellent actors :)

Winterwind

Just hanging out
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fromunderthedarkcloud.blogspot.com
Monday morning stupid question alert:

How do you put the "Originally Posted" atribute in your quotes? I know, I am functionally illiterate when it comes to computers.

I also stayed up WAY too late last night and lots of wine was involved. A tad slow off the blocks today...

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Monday morning stupid question alert:

How do you put the "Originally Posted" atribute in your quotes? I know, I am functionally illiterate when it comes to computers.

I also stayed up WAY too late last night and lots of wine was involved. A tad slow off the blocks today...

Just click the "Quote" button in the lower-right corner of the post you want to quote. You can also quote multiple posts by using the small button immediately to the right of the "Quote" button, and when you go to the Reply to Topic screen, all of the posts you clicked should appear in the text box.

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
Just click the "Quote" button in the lower-right corner of the post you want to quote. You can also quote multiple posts by using the small button immediately to the right of the "Quote" button, and when you go to the Reply to Topic screen, all of the posts you clicked should appear in the text box.

Excellent, I was wondering how to do that!

In other news somehow my book is turning into SF/horror and I don't even like horror! Where does this stuff come from?

K-

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Ditto. Welcome.

Unfortunately we have very little control over the name but we all just call it the Cantina, no matter what it says on top.

This. We are forver and always, "The Cantina".

People are such strange animals.

Also this.

...and my brother who definitely had something in his eyes that's the male version of tearing up.

He's just leaking testosterone.

Morning, gang.

Whut up?

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning Friends!

I get my new washer today! I'll be honest my house smells awful right now. Baby has had a tummy bug this weekend and has run out of clothes, it's been that bad.

But I should have my washer by 5 tonight! I've never been so excited to do laundry. :D

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all.

Hi Winter

Yea for new washer!

I forgot to turn the heater back on here at work. Crisp 50 right now. Hoping it will warm up quickly. (good thing B left a coat in the car.)

and yes it is Monday

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
Someone just asked me what I did this weekend and I blanked out. I edited all weekend. Hours and hours. But ZOMG worth it. I'm halfway through the first pass on the MS, and not hating it even a little. That, of course, is a new and glorious feeling. :D

We are forever and always, "The Cantina".

So say we all.

Winterwind

Just hanging out
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fromunderthedarkcloud.blogspot.com

Thank you, very much!

Fanatic Rat

Sometimes I didn't even give a damn
Registered
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is writing stories anonymously more pleasing than attaching one's name to them? Maybe I've just had bad experiences with writing communities, but I'm finding this a lot more refreshing.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is writing stories anonymously more pleasing than attaching one's name to them? Maybe I've just had bad experiences with writing communities, but I'm finding this a lot more refreshing.

That's one of the many reasons I love my pseudonyms. It's like Spiderman and his mask: I'm just freer with my writing when I'm writing under another name.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Dudes. I've watched that commercial about twenty times, no lie, and I tear up every single time. I watched it with my mom, who also teared up, and my brother who definitely had something in his eyes that's the male version of tearing up.

Also, I want one.

You want the horse...or the guy?

In other news somehow my book is turning into SF/horror and I don't even like horror! Where does this stuff come from?

K-

It is odd how sometimes we write things we would not be comfortable reading.

Someone just asked me what I did this weekend and I blanked out. I edited all weekend. Hours and hours. But ZOMG worth it. I'm halfway through the first pass on the MS, and not hating it even a little. That, of course, is a new and glorious feeling. :D

Sweet!

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Personally, I love slapping my name to one of my stories. It might not be epic, but it proves I completed it and that sense of accomplishment is something that I want my name all over.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score

Writing or publishing/sharing in some way?

I suppose that publishing/sharing them anonymously could be less anxiety-inducing.

Reaction score
Second star on the right and on 'til morning.
Website
atsiko.wordpress.com

I think anonymous stories can be really fun, and as said, it probably makes you less nervous about sharing them.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I have one scene left in the first draft on my WIP. One. And I cannot concentrate on anything else today.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon Cantina!

Such lousy weather where today. Snow, sleet, freezing rain, and finally just rain. I got soaked walking from work to my car and it's not even that far of a distance.

ION: I got a pedicure. My toes are now happy. :)

IOON: I finally watched Napoleon Dynamite. Odd, yet entertaining. I'd watch it again, especially since I missed the first 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.