Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Ooh! The SinC Albany chapter asked me to do a reading. Hope it's a group reading--more bodies that way. :) Anyone gong to be in Albany, NY on Oct. 20? They're pushing NY authors because Bouchercon's going to be in Albany next year.

Last edited:

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ooh! The SinC Albany chapter asked me to do a reading. Hope it's a group reading--more bodies that way. :) Anyone gong to be in Albany, NY on Oct. 20? They're pushing NY authors because Bouchercon's going to be in Albany next year.

Good luck with the reading, callalily. Wish I could be there, but it's a bit far to go.:D

grizzletoad1

Plodding around into things.
Registered
Reaction score
Nice review, Ken. Best of luck with the new book. As info, George is working on a cover for The Railroad Man as we speak. So far, I like the first proof he did, but we still had to go "back to the drawing board" with it. Right now, things are in a state of flux with my story. I don't want to jinx myself here. All I can say to everyone is stay tuned and keep your collective fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Nice review, Ken. Best of luck with the new book. As info, George is working on a cover for The Railroad Man as we speak. So far, I like the first proof he did, but we still had to go "back to the drawing board" with it. Right now, things are in a state of flux with my story. I don't want to jinx myself here. All I can say to everyone is stay tuned and keep your collective fingers crossed!

Thanks! And good luck to you too! *fingers crossed*

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
The paperback version is now LIVE on Amazon. The Kindle version should be available tomorrow, depending on how long it takes in the review process.

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1479156485/?tag=absowrit-20

Congrats! Is it going to be on the UK Amazon kindle as well? (I'm a bit useless when it comes to these things and how they work, but I know it won't let me download kindles from the US).

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Zelenka, it will most definitely be on Amazon UK for Kindle. I couldn't let my fans in GB do without their Kelli Storm fix, now could I? :D

It's is "under review" for the KDP program. I'm hoping that they will release it by tomorrow.

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
I'll interview Kelli whenever she's ready. AND I think I fixed the photos on the interview. :e2paperba For some reason, I could see them, but a lot of people couldn't--and I couldn't on Chrome,only Firefox. So y'all let me know if you can't see them.

Last edited:

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Ken! I'm looking forward to reading.

And great interview!

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Lucie, I don't know if Kelli will ever be ready for an interview. Like I said, she hates interviews. I'm doing good to get her to talk to me.

Thanks, HJ. It was fun. The paperback is available now, but the Kindle version is still "publishing" on KDP. According to them, it takes at least 12 hours. ???

I have another interview posted, thanks to the lovely and talented Jane Isaac. It's on her site, "Caffeine's not a Crime". - bit.ly/Qh7YRh

And I have at least two more scheduled in the coming week. In addition, my book is featured on Indie Author News under "Hot New Releases".

http://www.indieauthornews.com/2012/09/new-indie-book-release-storm-warning-kenneth-hoss.html

All of this publicity is blowing me away! :D