Ex-girlfriend gets even with guy who dumped her -- by yanking all his teeth--but not really

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
She's a dentist in Poland. He dumped her for another woman, and yet he evidently figured she was going to be adult about it and not let it interfere with her professionalism.

So ... he either already had the dental appointment with her office, or he made it as an emergency appointment. And then when he sat in the chair and she looked down at him, the fury that Hell hath not just bubbled to the surface.

Her license has been revoked and she faces 3 years jail time.

I be wondering what she did with all the teeth because I understand it's possible to put them back in during the first four hours after extraction. (Maybe she ground them up or put them in a bag and smashed them with a hammer.)

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/335484/20120501/dentist-revenge-ex-boyfriend-pulling-teeth-out.htm

Dentist Takes Revenge On Ex-Boyfriend By Pulling Out All His Teeth

By Ankita Mehta -- May 1, 2012

Dumping a girlfriend is never easy but having all 32 teeth pulled out by the girlfriend is the worst that could happen to anybody.

A 34-year-old dentist in Poland is under investigation after she allegedly pulled out all her ex-boyfriend's teeth during dental surgery just two days after he dumped her for another woman.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak told the Daily Mail. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out...."

Last edited:

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
She's the Tooth Fairy. Everyone knows what the Tooth Fairy does with all that teeth, right?

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
She was wrong and criminal to do it, sure. But, I mean, he made the appointment. He got in the chair. Seems like he's dumb enough to have been a danger to himself and others with something as sharp as teeth.

She kind of did him a favor? :)

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure the public will see this as fairly and unbiased as if the dentist was male and the patient female.

But yeah, he'd need to be a special kind of stupid to go to the ex, open your mouth and let her dig in it with sharp things.

Plot Device

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Devil's Advocate time ....

What if the dumper/patient had been the woman, and the dumpee/dentist had been the man?

Would we be hearing cries of BRUTALITY AGAINST WOMEN! ?? Or would blame-the-victim be the majority opinion?

---

(We cross-posted Kaiser. ;) )

---

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't find this amusing. Taking out somebody's teeth is awful. Imagine if a surgeon cut off his ex-girlfriend's fingers under anaesthesia.

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
Prosecutor: "Sir, do you have anything else to add to this trial?"

Him: "Mgmgmmghhfllahslhgskshhhh! #$#&'%)$)#$$)##!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sort of like Darwinism...but not.

The guy dumped her and was stupid enough to sit in the chair. Hell hath no fury and all that. I won't say he deserved what he got but still, kinda funny and sad at the same time.

Chrissy

Bright and Early for the Daily Race
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Olszewski will now get teeth implants but said that his new girlfriend had dumped him as she could not be with a man who did not have teeth.

Poor guy. Apparently his new girlfriend wasn't all that great either.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't find this funny at all. Just because you were in a former dating relationship with someone doesn't make it okay for them to brutalize you. He trusted her. She violated that trust in a horrible way.

What if it was the other way around and a woman went somewhere alone with an exboyfriend who decided to assault her. Blame the victim? That makes it okay and joke worthy for him to brutalize her?

Sickening. I hope she is severely punished. For a person in the medical field to cause permanent harm on a patient because she was angry is someone who should never be allowed to practice again.

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
The guy dumped her and was stupid enough to sit in the chair. Hell hath no fury and all that. I won't say he deserved what he got but still, kinda funny and sad at the same time.

What's so stupid about it? So he didn't realise she was a violent psychopath who would rip somebody's teeth out if they upset her. I wouldn't think that about my exes either. If a woman is alone with her ex-husband and he starts hacking pieces off her, is it her own fault because she should have known better than to be alone with him?

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Hell of a story. At least she totally knocked him out first.

-Derek

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I can't say that I find hideous, disfiguring violence funny either. A man doesn't 'deserve' abuse for leaving any more than a women 'deserves' it for whatever other lame excuse. He is an adult, he gets to choose who he is with.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh.

If this was a plot in a horror movie, I'd say yeah, he was dumb to sit in the chair. Not being genre savvy and all that.

But since this is a real life? No. You should be able to trust a medical professional NOT to torture and mutilate you, no matter what your history is with that person.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Sitting in the chair is no different from wearing a hoodie or a short skirt. You don't "ask" to be assaulted. If she didn't want to treat him, she could tell him to ^&*% off and enjoy his tooth ache. Either luring him in by acting like she was okay with it, or flip-flipping in intent that extremely, is pretty damn psychopathic.

Plot Device

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Allow me to say that I didn't post this news item to laugh at it. I actually read the story two days ago and almost posted it here, yet was way too repulsed by it all to bring it to the P&CE table. So dark. So morbid -- she's a sick fuck for what she did

But now the news story is making the rounds on the intertubes, so I decided to go ahead and post it here for all you fine folks. And I am still repulsed by it.

My opinion of how she should have handled it.... As soon as she realized she was getting emotional, she should have taken a deep breath, gritted her teeth, immediately terminated the session, and then told him she would do her best to get him into the office of a colleague, but that she simply could not treat him any longer. And if she found she had to say that to him with her eyes clenched shut and her teeth grinding and her whole body trembling in her effort to contain her rage, so be it

Part of me sympathizes with her emotional jolt -- it's one thing to be in a public setting and standing upright and civilized and fully clothed several feet away from someone you deeply hate. When I say a "public setting" I mean the bus stop, or a supermarket, or even the front porch of a mutal friend's house. It's(relatively) easy to tolerate being in public with someone who jilted you because when you are in that sort of a public, civilized setting, fully clothed and a "safe" distance from each other (six or more feet), it's easy to insulate yourself and suppress your baser impulses with a civilized front. But it's another thing entirely for you to be looking down upon him/her in a private and closed-door setting and in an up-close-and-personal situation like a dental chair, because that right there puts you into the position of beholding his/her face (and the human face is a desperately important visual for the human mind to process) from the same angle you would probably behold that face while they are in bed with you. THAT is a deep emotional trigger. She got triggered. The floodgates of wrath spilled forth and her baser instincts of revenge took over. We call them "triggers" be cause they are explosive and uncontrolable like a gun going off.

Does thast excuse her? Hell no! It's moments like that where we have to be adults and get hold of our emotions. We have to be civilized and get a handle on our own proclivity for barbarism. And what she did wasn't a knee-jerk kind of a fleeting split second of an ARRGGGHH!! sort of moment where she (for instance) grabbed a near-by blunt object and landed one primordial whack upside the head in a fit of rage. Instead what she did and what she went through to anesthetize him, and prepare all the instruments, and then yank all those teeth one at a time, then stitch him up and bandage him -- that whole process was prolonged and methodical.

I can sympathize with the explosive trigger she experienced when she looked down and saw him just inches from her own face, in a beneath-me/beside-me sort of state of trusting intimacy akin to being in bed with him. But her inability to recognize the severity of the moment and to muster the civilized side of her humanity is why civilized society cannot allow her to go unpunished.

::ETA::

To summarize: 'Tis human and probably normal to merely think about maiming the guy who dumped you. But it's barbaric to act upon it. And it's fucking sick to carry it out with such patient and elaborate methodicalness.

Last edited:

Mara

Clever User Title
Registered
Reaction score
There's nothing funny about this. It's brutal torture.

And saying that he deserved it or should have known better is pretty much akin to saying rape victims were asking for it.

EDIT: Not referring to Plot Bunny here. Just referring to the inevitable "hyuck, a woman hurt a man, that's funny, he must be weak to let an inferior do something to him. Silly man, men are supposed to hurt women, not the other way around, you sissy" crap that's getting commented on about this story elsewhere.

Last edited:

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
This story is repulsive. I hope she goes away for a long time and has her license permanently revoked. Her actions were barbaric and wrong.

Agree with Mara.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
The guy dumped her and was stupid enough to sit in the chair. Hell hath no fury and all that.

Yeah, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" is pretty sexist, IMO Some women are capable of acting like adults.

He dumped her. So what? That happens to everyone. It can be painful, but it's part of life. Some people have exes who have beaten them, stolen from them, and abused their kids. These are things that people should never do. It would be pretty stupid of someone who did those things to sit in a chair with their ex as the dentist. But this guy just broke up with her. He gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she could be mature about it.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Hang on a sec... was he awake when she took all his teeth out?

Cos if not, then she didn't torture him. Sorry but she didn't. Let's not get carried away here.

What she did was a bad thing. And not funny. And no, 'hell hath no fury' and all that is not an excuse.

But torture? No.

Plot Device

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Hang on a sec... was he awake when she took all his teeth out?

Cos if not, then she didn't torture him. Sorry but she didn't. Let's not get carried away here.

What she did was a bad thing. And not funny. And no, 'hell hath no fury' and all that is not an excuse.

But torture? No.

She put him under pretty deep.

When he woke up, he was EXTRA bandaged and said he felt like he didn't have any teeth. She said "You'll be fine when the anesthesia wears off." So he went home, yanked out all the cotten, looked in the mirror, and said "Hole fuck! The bitch completelty cleaned my mouth out!"