Last Television Program You Watched

Evaine

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeinhay.blogspot.com
God On Trial on BBC2. It was about a group of Jews in Auschwitz who put God on trial for breaking the Covenant with them, and was based on a real incident.
I don't watch a lot of TV, but this is what I pay my TV licence for - it was intelligent, and moving, and full of excellent actors, and I'm still thinking about the issues it raised now, two days later.

Ol' 61

Registered
Reaction score
"Dogtown: The Michael Vick Dogs," about the pit bulls that were rescued from Bad Newz Kennels owned by Michael Vick and taken to Best Friends in Utah to rehab. My own pit bull was lying next to me on the bed while I was watching it. I fell asleep scratching his ears -- halfway through it!!

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
I recently watched The first couple of episodes of Firefly again.

Makes me sooo sad. The best show most will have never have seen :(

Mel...

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
U.S. Open final - Federer beat Murray for his fifth straight US Open title. (Yes, that was 4 days ago - I don't watch much TV, I guess.)

Last edited:

Chasing the Horizon

Blowing in the Wind
Registered
Reaction score
'World's Scariest Police Shootouts'. I love TruTV. I can literally sit there for four or five hours a lot of evenings watching that channel (there is NO other channel I can do that with).

Enzo

Registered
Reaction score
An episode of The Unit.

Has Dennis Haysbert of '24' freeing a bunch of evangelicals from a dangerous unspecified Asian country. And meets up with Ma Tzi of '24.'
I'm still not hooked on that series - The Unit, I mean. I don't know whether it will get better.

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
The Star Wars Holiday Special, on Youtube. Wonderfully, brilliantly awful in a way that almost lifts your brain to another form of consciousness, like a bad drug high.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
The Star Wars Holiday Special, on Youtube. Wonderfully, brilliantly awful in a way that almost lifts your brain to another form of consciousness, like a bad drug high.

OG, that's one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Loved it.

The last TV show I've seen was True Blood. Not sure if I liked it... seemed very inconsistent of what Alan Ball had done before...

darrtwish

Registered
Reaction score
Well I'm watching the Hamilton/Edmonton football game (I'm not a big football person but there's nothing on TV right now), but the last actual program I watched was Jeopardy. I've been watching Jeopardy my entire life. :D