Ex-girlfriend gets even with guy who dumped her -- by yanking all his teeth--but not really

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I find the regular references to professionalism somewhat odd. Granted, I believe he makes reference to it in the interview first, so that might be what kicked it off. This isn't merely "unprofessional." It would've been unprofessional to go through his cell phone and send fake texts or something while he was unconscious. This is criminal. Clearly her sanity short-circuited. There really isn't another explanation for removing every tooth in a guy's head as retaliation for breaking up with you. Maybe if she had pulled one, then stopped and said "Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with me," I could see how she might not be considered a lunatic. To get through the entire mouth? That's tenaciously insane.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Most dentist have assistants, or hygienists around, at least in Canada. It would be interesting to know if there was such a person, and what they thought.
But, yeah, it's on the dentist: when she first felt that urge to attack, she should have walked away.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Who poured crazy all over the fucking news!?

Poor guy. I hope he gets some kind of dental care... dentures, implants, something.

kikazaru

Benefactor Member
Registered
Reaction score
Most dentist have assistants, or hygienists around, at least in Canada. It would be interesting to know if there was such a person, and what they thought.
But, yeah, it's on the dentist: when she first felt that urge to attack, she should have walked away.

My thought at as well, also here if you are having extensive dental surgery and given anesthetic you need an anesthetist to administer it. I don't know about the drugs that dentists can use, but in order to knock him out to extract ALL his teeth she would have had to give him quite a bit - he could have died. In addition, teeth are difficult to extract, requiring a fair bit of strength to do so and there are 32 teeth in a normal person's head, it would have taken a fair bit of time, not to mention sweat, to pull them all out. Unless she was the sole person in the office, it seems odd that no one assisted or at least was aware of what was going on.

What she did was criminal and inexcusable.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score

That's an interesting point. I don't think I've ever been alone in a room with my dentist. The hygienist who does the initial cleaning, yes. But not the dentist. Especially when I was put under to yank out my wisdom teeth.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
You know, the more I think about this story, the more dodgy it sounds.

Are we all sure it's true?

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe it's different in Poland? I don't see anything that questions the truth in the claim.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm..... I don't know.

It takes a long time to pull teeth. And she's on her own with him all that time? While he is deep under aenesthetic?

I don't know. Seems dodgy to me.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I know. It does seem crazy. No one knocked on the door and asked her what the hell she was doing? No one wondered why she locked the door?

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I used to be completely alone with my family dentist, and it was so casual there I probably would be even under anesthesia if there weren't some law for that not to be so. I could see it not being a law in Poland (not that I know!).

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, but this is different. One of the articles I read said she was surprised to see him there. So it wasn't like she was his long-time family dentist.

And you said used to be...does that mean it's changed because the policy (one I think is a good one) changed?

But as you said, perhaps it's not a law in Poland...

Time to google...

Mara

Clever User Title
Registered
Reaction score
You know, the more I think about this story, the more dodgy it sounds.

Are we all sure it's true?

Would the Daily Mail report something that's not true?

(Yeah. I've been kinda doubting this too. Especially because, IIRC, they've been known to report based on Russian tabloid stories that were obviously false.)

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, but this is different. One of the articles I read said she was surprised to see him there. So it wasn't like she was his long-time family dentist.

Okay...if this is the case...it's still totally not his fault, but...why on earth would you dump someone and then go see them on a professional level? When you didn't already have that professional relationship with them? It's kinda dumb at best and kinda mean at worst.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Okay...if this is the case...it's still totally not his fault, but...why on earth would you dump someone and then go see them on a professional level? When you didn't already have that professional relationship with them? It's kinda dumb at best and kinda mean at worst.

If you saw one of my previous posts, I said this as well. I'd never make an appointment with my ex like that. And as you said, he's not to blame. But I don't get it either. It's weird.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Would the Daily Mail report something that's not true?

(Yeah. I've been kinda doubting this too. Especially because, IIRC, they've been known to report based on Russian tabloid stories that were obviously false.)

This is from the Daily Mail? Oh well, then it's not true. By default.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score

And you said used to be...does that mean it's changed because the policy (one I think is a good one) changed?

But as you said, perhaps it's not a law in Poland...

Time to google...

Yeah, either there is an actual law now, or it might have something to do with malpractice insurance, etc, but he did stop doing that :)

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Appreciate the update.

icerose

Lost in School Work
Registered
Reaction score
So it looks like this is a situation of there wasn't enough crazy in the world so a news group (which I refer to very loosely) decided to cook some up?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Title edited to reflect new reality until reality changes again. :)

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
This is from the Daily Mail? Oh well, then it's not true. By default.

And that makes 463 out of 463 Daily Mail articles quoted on this forum that turned out to be bullshit. If he gets to 500, we're going to club together and buy Paul Dacre a big bag of hallucinogens.