• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Romance beta or writing buddy needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

elindsen

Zombie lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.augustkert.blogspot.com
I'm looking for a beta for my romance novels. This isn't just for one book. I'm looking for a permanent-type partner, where we exchange often and possibly everything we write. Maybe help with plotting. Basically a writing buddy also. A go to partner that can help with my writing, and I help with theirs. I mostly write paranormal romances that are steamy to erotic. If you're okay with this, yay! I'll read sweet and YA, but to be honest fantasy isn't really my thing.

Thank you and I look forward to any replies. :)

Kalliopaea

Kalliopaea
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be interested, but I don't write erotica. I'm a contemporary mainstream romance writer. I just finished my first novel, On Track with Icing, about a cake decorator/bakery owner who falls in love with a NASCAR driver. It's the first in a series of three books.

RaisaLlyn

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm also looking for a beta. My novel is still in the initial stages though as I decided to kind of do a rewrite/complete edit thing, but I'd be happy to read yours and help you brainstorm plot:) PM me if you're still looking!

shanrock

Registered
Reaction score
I'd be up for it. I have an adult contemporary fiction. It's edgy and alternative. Not so much love story, but there is a little bit in there. I'd love to beta read and swap if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.