My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
Rainbow Dash x Applejack is definitely the best ship, despite what my avatar might lead you to believe. Just don't tell regdog that. :)

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
*nosebleed*

Mac is like Princess Celestia.

IF I COULD HACK AW I'D MAKE A PONY THEME. EEEEEEEEE

Guardian

just the worst honestly
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know. I seemed to have a roller coaster of emotions last night.

*checks medicine set*

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
I'm developing a new theory that Pinkie Pie is Spike's booty call. I know, I know, I'm warped.

*Looks forward to the Pony Theme*

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rainbow Dash x Applejack is definitely the best ship, despite what my avatar might lead you to believe. Just don't tell regdog that. :)
:e2dance:

I'm developing a new theory that Pinkie Pie is Spike's booty call. I know, I know, I'm warped.

*Looks forward to the Pony Theme*

Nah, Spike is Rarity's love b****.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Nah, Spike is Rarity's love b****.
That too. But I find my reasoning going "Yeah, but a guy has needs. And Rarity isn't in a hurry to put out. Whereas Pinkie Pie looks like she'd be up for anything, no matter how freaky."

Plus, other little things.

I mentioned that I'm warped, right? *feels need to mention that again*

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That too. But I find my reasoning going "Yeah, but a guy has needs. And Rarity isn't in a hurry to put out. Whereas Pinkie Pie looks like she'd be up for anything, no matter how freaky."

Well Pinkie Pie is happiest pony for a reason

Plus, other little things.

I mentioned that I'm warped, right? *feels need to mention that again*

Nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:hooray:

ETA: And why haven't you shared the details of this quadrangle;)

Last edited:

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
:hooray:

And why haven't you shared the details of this quadrangle;)
AAAaaaaaaand this is all the encouragement I need!

Ya see, obviously Spike likes Rarity in a mad, blind way, but she clearly doesn't reciprocate. However, she obviously strings him along a little bit so that he'll do her nasty, dirty chores for her: giving him little gifts etc to make him think he's in with a chance. She's a cruel manipulator... meanwhile Applejack obviously has a bit of a thing for Spike, in a we're-close-friends sorta way. But he's too busy pinning after Rarity to notice that she kinda likes him. Hence why she doesn't like Rarity in "Look before you sleep" - she's jealous because Rarity gets all of Spike's attention. I think Spike will grow to love her eventually, and have that epiphany moment where he realises she's been the girl for him all along. Or the Pony for him, rather.

Meanwhile Spike obviously has needs. Step forward, Pinkie Pie. It all started in "Fall Weather Friends" when Spike asks Pinkie Pie on a "commentating date" in the balloon. He realises she's clearly bonkers, but sparks undeniably fly and by "Owls well that ends well" she's his first port of call when he needs a new quill. And when he needs other things as well ;)

And that's my quadrangle :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Max, you can watch all the episodes on YouTube :)
And it's semi-legal because Hasbro hasn't said we can't yet...

I found this song yesterday. It's probably NSFW:
http://silvahound.bandcamp.com/track/spitfire

Sometimes I get the feeling that Bronys seem to devolve into things concerning sexuality and other close relationships really often. It kinda makes sense...but at times it can be disturbing. Like yesterday, there was a discussion on my Brony MC server...that I do not believe I will ever repeat in any form to another living being (or maybe even dead ones). The best part was that the mods were cool with it. That's not to say I thought there was anything wrong with it, but sometimes it just kind of startles me...like this fic (which is full of so much awesome innuendo I'm glad it stuck to innuendo). So many clopfics...and pictures...and disturbing discussions that evolve out of or revolve around Ponies 0.0 Or maybe it has less to do with the Brony subculture, and more to do with modern human culture, (and its hypersexuality) not sure.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
I can kind of understand why there are so many sexually related stories and artwork involving the ponies. One of the strongest elements to attraction is personality and for most adult fans of the series, there is at least one pony in the show who has the type of personality (whether canon or fandom created personality) that they'd want in a girlfriend/boyfriend. And that creates the initial spark of attraction.

That and it's kind of common for this to happen with non-human intelligent beings in the media. Granted it is usually still with a species that is humanoid, like the Twi'lek, Asari, etc but not unheard of with non-humanoids.

As a side note, Luna Vs Threesome is such a great story. Even if Celestia was a bit scary during her chat with Sundance.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I want to check it for the same reason of PrincessOfPersia, also, I think it would like my Lil Sis. TV needs more shows to appeal both sexes and girls besides lame Disney sitcoms and Phineas and Ferb is just enough.

To be honest, though, I have problems relating to animal characters, I mean, I never empathized with any of the characters in Watership Down.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
I want to check it for the same reason of PrincessOfPersia, also, I think it would like my Lil Sis. TV needs more shows to appeal both sexes and girls besides lame Disney sitcoms and Phineas and Ferb is just enough.

To be honest, though, I have problems relating to animal characters, I mean, I never empathized with any of the characters in Watership Down.
Well the style of humor in MLP: FiM is pretty similar to the Loony Tunes cartoons and cartoons from the nineties (like Ren and Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life). So if you liked those, you'll probably find the new MLP series entertaining.

As a side note when it comes to MLP and Loony Tunes, I loved that they made a Pepe La Pew reference in episode 5.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We still don't have The Looney Tunes Show here now. The newest thing in Cartoon Network Latin America so far is Sym-bionic Titan. At least they don't know live-action shows, thankfully.

I loved Animaniacs and Pinky and The Brain and miss them very much!