XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
Not to mention that forcing oneself to work when sick delays recovery. Take 1 day off as soon as you feel off, as opposed to three days off after you ignore the symptoms and overwork yourself when your body can't handle it. That's my POV, anyway...

Anyhow, hello, Cantina folks! *waves* It's really slow at work lately but since I'm taking a refresher break after finishing the latest WIP, I'ma gonna do some ninja agent-hunting.

Hugs of all kinds to Fenika, congrats to CA, and lots of disinfectant to anyone forced to hang out with sick coworkers.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cheers folks.

I once had someone slide up right next to me in produce and procede to cough all over the loose lettuce with no attempt to cover their mouth. They leaned in closer and coughed again. Guess how much salad greens I bought? Yeah.

In other news, no, I would not like that reward for a job well done. Thank you for not giving me a reason I could not have it. :mad: Is it next week yet? Ffs.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think I am going to transplant nearly 72 celeriac into 4" yogurt containers. Yay recycling. Boo to lots o soil.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
On second thought, I am going to try and gather 72 yogurt containers, then go get pics of Pepper.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
1 serving per day / 3 servings per container X many many months = profit.

Except I only found 30, not including whatever is in the garage. Or sink. I was afraid of this. Dire.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to change my response. First you pick up the yogurt container lovingly from the store and take it home. Then you eat its insides. :e2teeth:

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Thanks again!

Happy Birthday seconded! :)

:Hug2: and much sympathies on difficult days.

My day pretty much sucked the farm right down to the very last piglet. It even involved police, and a rejection letter, and worst of all, my incredibly awesomely unbelievably ginormously epically useless poetry class. Not only have I not learned a @!$%! thing, and had to sit once again through the professor reading his favorite sexually explicit poetry (like he does nearly every class) it's gone past convincing me I have absolutely no talent as a poet and now making me doubt if I'm any good as a writer at all.

If you guys weren't here, I think I'd just curl up somewhere and cry. But y'all are here, so don't mind me if I sit myself at the bar and see if I can't talk the auto-bartender into accidentally punching itself in the head. Or me. Either works.

Sorry to steal your post, bettie. Come pull up a stool; there's Bailey's.

uh... I think someone needed a birthday thread!

Happiest of Birfdays, KL!

if you go looking around, you'll find another cake as well...

*sorry!

happybirthdayfairy.jpg

Long difficult day was long and difficult. Still not sure how to make it thru.... we'll see...

I sure am glad to see all of yous together, tho

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Reminds me: I've been intensively decluttering my house the past several weekends, and while cleaning out a random corner of my office found a box of sculpy. I handed it off to eldest child, and she made a Rainbow Dash:

rdash1.jpg

rdash2.jpg

Eldest kid is awesome. :)

Wow, that is awesome.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to change my response. First you pick up the yogurt container lovingly from the store and take it home. Then you eat its insides. :e2teeth:

Now this is a proper response.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Big F little f
What begins with F?

Four fluffy feathers on a fiffer feffer feff.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
Thanks for all the congrats. Now, let's hope a few others nibble and contract offers come. *fingers and toes crossed*

I'd like to take this opportunity to applaud Overly Helpful Co-Worker for his dedication to the job. Rather than stay home and recover from his horrible cold, he decided to suck-it-up, come in, and infect the rest of the office. The coughing and sniffing from his cubicle isn't just a sign of impending doom for our immune systems, it's also an audible indication of just how crucial his sick-ass is to keeping this ship afloat no matter what the cost.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to soak for a few hours in a bathtub filled with Lys0l.

Ugh. That's my biggest pet peeve. It doesn't prove your dedication to the company to come in when you're sick. It just proves you're self-centered enough to think the company will be better off with five people out instead of one. Invest in hand sanitizer, Cobra.

1 serving per day / 3 servings per container X many many months = profit.

Except I only found 30, not including whatever is in the garage. Or sink. I was afraid of this. Dire.

Should we mail you our yogurt containers? Are we starting a drive on this one? :D

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Also, on the subject of hilarious: Barbie.

Hahahahahahahahaha! *cough* Yep.

So, as proof that Little Kricket is smarter than me, I give you Exhibit A: We have watched the same robot car documentary three times today. I'm not sure what he likes about it so much.

:Shrug:

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
just to add to the cantina stress calculator, my mother and I had a fairly nasty blow-out this afternoon. She had an episode, and took a swing at me, her first bout of real violence. Didn't hit me, so no worries there.

In response, I gave her the sharp side of my tongue for about two minutes. WRONG WRONG WRONG, I know. I lost my temper.

I'm seriously considering investing in some Woodford Reserve. I'm not one for drinking, particularly hard liquor, but it's either my liver, or my sanity.

Goodbye, liver!

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2:and :e2drunk:.

I'll be the guy who falls down if you prefer. Then you can laugh at me.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hugs to all for galls and brains and fragile bits.

Should we mail you our yogurt containers? Are we starting a drive on this one? :D

I wouldn't say no ;) But I should inform you that my mother, who goes through a container every four days (to my three days) will be bringing me her stash. I'm guessing 30 containers or so. Prolly less.

:e2faint: I think I'm dying of stress.

Et tu? Except I'm letting stress cave to depression. Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.