Charlie and the Nature Factory [Warning: Stunningly Beautiful Large Photo Images]

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
No Tidbit for two days now:(

- it will be 30 degrees tonight. Hoping he burrowed down to hybernate and that he makes it/we see him again when warmer weather comes round...

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
I'm sure that's what he's done. He knows it's that time of the year to hunker down until brighter, warmer days return. Sleep well, little Tidbit. :sleepy:

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Due to the influx of questions about the gourds by viewers, I will be posting pictures shortly....

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And They're spectacular!

:D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
As I recall the earlier pictures, weren't they quite long and irregularly shaped?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
You say that like long is a bad thing...

:D
Well, I remember that one picture. The one on the right had to be twice as long as the one on the left.

I don't remember how long the one in the middle was.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Which right?

Yours or mine?

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
crayavi.jpg

Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.

:roll:

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
^ I didn't make the connection until you pointed it out. :D

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
Here's a wolf painting I did many moons ago. Since this painting and a huge dragon one I did at around the same time, I haven't painted anything again. I want to give it a go around in the future, maybe paint some of my flower photos.

Marquettewolf2.png

And a bit closer look at the wolf.

Marquettewolf3.png

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
* impatiently checks watch*

It took me a while to choose a variety of scenes to showcase the best bicycle similarities.

Another long series, this one ending in a collision of racers, a careless mishap that I'm sure cray has experienced at least once: ;)

10-25-12113-SM.jpg

10-25-12167-SM.jpg

10-25-12162-SM.jpg

9-30-12041-SM-2.jpg

10-25-12275-SM.jpg

9-30-12046-SM.jpg

ETA: Cross-posted with Tep and her beautiful wolf painting. :)

Lady MacBeth

Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.
Registered
Reaction score
Beautiful painting Tepelus.

Great photos, SK.

A banana dance for you both.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Here's a wolf painting I did many moons ago. Since this painting and a huge dragon one I did at around the same time, I haven't painted anything again. I want to give it a go around in the future, maybe paint some of my flower photos.

Marquettewolf2.png
Beautiful painting, Tepelus! The darker foreground is cool...it grounds my attention there, while I'm still aware of the lighter background. The background itself accentuates the wolf. And the details of the coat, muzzle, and paws are awesome.

It took me a while to choose a variety of scenes to showcase the best bicycle similarities.

Another long series, this one ending in a collision of racers, a careless mishap that I'm sure cray has experienced at least once: ;)

10-25-12167-SM.jpg

9-30-12046-SM.jpg
Loved them all, SK, but these were my personal favorites.

Thank you both for sharing! :)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
That's a great collection, SK. Love the last one particularly, but they're all beautiful as is, of course, Tepelus's wolf. You can see the intensity in that puppy.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
OMG dear Silver, your photos are magnificant! Srsly. Thx much for sharing them and your wolf painting is fab. Tepulus. You all are very talented!

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Beautiful photos again SK! I think herons and egrets are such pretty birds.

Thank you. I was surprised we cross-posted while sharing images, which is unusual in this thread. It's happened to me only one other time, with swachski.

Beautiful painting Tepelus.

Great photos, SK.

A banana dance for you both.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hey, that's a first!

...Loved them all, SK, but these were my personal favorites.

Thank you both for sharing! :)

The audience is always worth the effort, my friend. :)

That's a great collection, SK. Love the last one particularly, but they're all beautiful as is, of course, Tepelus's wolf. You can see the intensity in that puppy.

I've had a hard time lately deciding what to post. I keep changing my mind at the last minute and opting to wait in hopes that others will share their work to help keep the thread interesting. And that tactic has worked pretty well, recently.

One more for the road, a photo I found while searching for a different scene. The blackbird is locked in on the osprey and closing in fast, relentless in his pursuit. It's not a very good photo yet comical to see such a small force of nature drive away a much larger adversary:

5-14-12035-SM.jpg

ETA: Cross-posted with Susie, that time. Thank you, MLQB. :)

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
well worth the wait, sk.

i'm with haggis,...the last one is favorite even though it doesn't showcase the aero position that you'd see if you were looking at me on my bike or if you were looking at the other pics you posted above. ;)

awesome pics - thank you again. (it can't be said enough)

tepelus - so awesome! amazing talent!
thanks for sharing.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome wolf painting, Tepelus!

Great photos as always, SK. I really like the color in the first one and the collision picture was really amazing. And that little bird is crazy, why doesn't the Osprey turn around and eat it?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, this needs a lot more work done to it, but I thought that swach might find the project I'm working on interesting. I call it Swachski's Roots. :D I know it's not a very good likeness, sometimes my hand doesn't draw what my eyes see. :Shrug: But it's been fun drawing it.

GEDC0158swachskisroots.jpg

gnarlyroots.jpg

sorry, the lighting in my house is horrible. Anyway, on the right hand side where the little branches are just sticking out will be covered in leaves when I'm done. :D