Genre Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

la-gamine

Child at Heart.
Registered
Reaction score
Essentially it's a coming of age story that follows the POV of 3 characters. Vivienne, a teenage girl who gets involved with a gang of thieves and becomes infatuated with an older man. Baruch, a teenage boy who also gets involved with the gang but is trying to break Vivienne away both from the gang and her relationship. And Blanchette, a tomboyish cop who gets into an affair with her aristocratic boss.

Now take all of that and throw it into a 1980/90's French Revolution. Riots, robbery, murder and blackmail will be included throughout the plot.

Someone tell me what have I written? :Shrug:

la-gamine

Child at Heart.
Registered
Reaction score
Blanchette is 30 but she's still finding her place in life. She's a bit of a late bloomer in terms of romance and struggles to gain social status. So, in a way her inexperience with the rest of the world gives her a bit of a naive/childish edge.

Tone, I don't really know how to describe it...?

AlexHale

Registered
Reaction score
I would also venture a guess as to say New Adult!

briannasealock

Registered
Reaction score
Essentially it's a coming of age story that follows the POV of 3 characters. Vivienne, a teenage girl who gets involved with a gang of thieves and becomes infatuated with an older man. Baruch, a teenage boy who also gets involved with the gang but is trying to break Vivienne away both from the gang and her relationship. And Blanchette, a tomboyish cop who gets into an affair with her aristocratic boss.

Now take all of that and throw it into a 1980/90's French Revolution. Riots, robbery, murder and blackmail will be included throughout the plot.

Someone tell me what have I written? :Shrug:

Historical Crime Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.