The great True Blood thread --(previously True Blood -- NOOOOO!)

Teacake

Crawling the walls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
teacake89.tumblr.com
Thanks Silver-Midnight! Think I'll watch it tonight while my kids are staying at their grans.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I hope they show how Pam was made. She didn't seem to think too highly of vampires in the beginning and she now loves being undead, and, has a friggin' zealous loyalty toward Eric.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
I'm thinking of watching this again. From what I've heard it sounds like it's gone absolutely insane. :)

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
I watched. I would up recording the last four episodes because...well, I kept losing interest. Finally watched the last four eps earlier this week. And...well. I was bored with most of it, and the set-up for next season makes it feel like The Morganville Vampires meets the Walking Dead. Really not interested. Won't be recording it next season, especially because the new showrunner said that it will be more soap-opera-ish than before, which is exactly what I don't want.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
The finale was just . . . no. Ugh. I'm not sure I'm interested next season, to be perfectly honest.

untechioux

!
Registered
Reaction score
True Blood just ended (on the East Coast)! No more True Blood. Sure, the last few seasons have gone downhill, but it was still my #2 fave show (of only a handful that I even watch). Am very sad.

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
True Blood just ended (on the East Coast)! No more True Blood. Sure, the last few seasons have gone downhill, but it was still my #2 fave show (of only a handful that I even watch). Am very sad.

Sorry. It's lousy when shows we enjoy go off the air. I'm glad you enjoyed it. So let me ask -- I didn't watch this season, but I read the recap on TV Guide -- who do you think Sookie wound up with? Some Random Guy?

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
Dragon,
Yes, it was a random guy. There was a story line involving someone telling Sookie that she should and could try for a normal life, and that 2 minute scene at the end was the show letting us know that she got it. It didn't matter who the guy was, the point was just that she got her normal life. If you want more details, I'm happy to provide them, but I don't know if you're planning to ever watch it or not. :)

Hendo

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
Well the final season was certainly better than the final book. That last book... GEZE! Talk about trying to cram together every loose end no matter how forced