Supernatural (Warning: Spoilers)

Pterofan

Trust me, I'm a writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pterosnest.blogspot.com
Okay, the caffeine just kicked in, and I was looking for an excuse to bump this thread anyway, sooooo: if Dean is now a demon, can he possess other people? People such as Sam, who no longer has his demon-repelling tattoo. That'd be taking Wincest to a whole new level.

kimberlyFDR

Working On The Publishing Dream
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't even consider possession. I went straight to the temptation of demon blood. [I know Sam's been purified, but still...demon blood in his brother.]

Since Dean's not possessing his body, but his soul's become demonic, it works differently? That's the way I understood it, but maybe he can hop bodies like other demons.

Pterofan

Trust me, I'm a writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pterosnest.blogspot.com
I keep praying Amazon's Kindle Worlds program gets the rights to Supernatural so we can write legit fanfic/tie-in stories. I would be all over that, and I'll bet Dragon would too. I've even figured out a way to (maybe) slip some Destiel past the censors. Heh heh.

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
If Dean tempts Sam and Sam sucks Dean's demon blood, the fangasm will be so loud it will break the sound barrier.

It took me way too long to read and comprehend the second half of your sentence. I blinked out for a minute there. Fangasm.

Actually, I'm hoping for some Demon Dean and Castiel cat and mouse, hopefully with lots of smirks, yelling and puppy-dog eyes from one or both, but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high. I'd also pay cash if they'd just let Crowley become enamored of Demon Dean (he almost seemed near it at the end of 9) and openly flirt. Dean doesn't have to like it, nothing has to happen, but just give me some heart-eyed Crowley. That would be awesome.

On another note, I find myself continually aggravated that Cas and Meg never got to order pizza and move some furniture around.

Last edited:

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
I keep praying Amazon's Kindle Worlds program gets the rights to Supernatural so we can write legit fanfic/tie-in stories. I would be all over that, and I'll bet Dragon would too. I've even figured out a way to (maybe) slip some Destiel past the censors. Heh heh.

I wish. It might get me back on the fanfic train. I haven't read or written in ages.

EMaree

a demon for tea
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emmamaree.com
Oh, man, the next season looks like so much fun! I love that they're mostly just upping the... Dean-ness instead of upping the angst. What a world of difference compared to soulless Sam.

Tumblr caught something cool -- the picture Sam is looking at is from the day he got his soul back. I really love that little detail.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Oh, man, the next season looks like so much fun! I love that they're mostly just upping the... Dean-ness instead of upping the angst. What a world of difference compared to soulless Sam.

Tumblr caught something cool -- the picture Sam is looking at is from the day he got his soul back. I really love that little detail.

Well there go all the feels.

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
It's tonight. right??? Right????? Did anyone watch last night's special? I recorded it, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the FLASH. I watched the special last night and it was fun, though they back WAYYYY the eff off homoerotic fan-fiction and fan-art. Holy cow.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Didn't watch the special, but I'm leaving the males in the house to Top Gear and I'm heading up the the auxiliary TV to watch The Boys.

pleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuck