Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb Kinnard

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
www.debkinnard.com
Not a sale per se -- this book's been out almost three years as an e-book. But my publisher just announced this morning, it's going to print this autumn!

Its name is ANGEL WITH A RAY GUN, and its cover is to the left. I'm tickled as can be to let you know about this. I'm going to hold this one in my hands, which is a really great feeling for an e-author!!

:snoopy:

K. Victoria Chase

Registered
Reaction score
Website
torilounge.blogspot.com
Not a sale per se -- this book's been out almost three years as an e-book. But my publisher just announced this morning, it's going to print this autumn!

Its name is ANGEL WITH A RAY GUN, and its cover is to the left. I'm tickled as can be to let you know about this. I'm going to hold this one in my hands, which is a really great feeling for an e-author!!

Yay Deb! That's really cool. :)

Ms. Jem

Love, Lust and Ghosts
Registered
Reaction score
Website
danitaminnis.com

Congratulations, Deb!

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Sold another novella to Siren. They bought it two days after I submitted. No matter how often that happens, it's still the best feeling in the world. :snoopy:

Waiting on agent's opinion of the new series... Biting nails and hoping she loves it! The waiting is killing me! :e2bummed:

Yay! Congrats!! :D

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
rising from the depths of a cup of coffee
Sold another novella to Siren. They bought it two days after I submitted. No matter how often that happens, it's still the best feeling in the world. :snoopy:

Waiting on agent's opinion of the new series... Biting nails and hoping she loves it! The waiting is killing me! :e2bummed:

Yay! That's great.

And good luck with your agent.

Ms. Jem

Love, Lust and Ghosts
Registered
Reaction score
Website
danitaminnis.com

Congrats, shameless!

Beachgirl

Not easily managed
Registered
Reaction score

That's awesome! Congrats!

K. Victoria Chase

Registered
Reaction score
Website
torilounge.blogspot.com

WOOHOO! Congrats! And hope your agent loves the new series. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.