Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now theres a movie I havent seen in forever.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Lo, my contribution to Chocolate Thursday:

http://instagram.com/p/Ryb6X_qMom/
Yummy. I love that it's an Eat 'N Park mug too.

Do you always get the irrational urge to run around screaming "Comb the desert!" after watching? :tongue
It's funnier to say, "May the Swartz be with you." ;)

Cantina, I did something amazing. I wrote over 1000 words this evening. I don't know how it happen. They just kept flowing. I wish every writing session could be like this. I might actually finish a book in a reasonable time period.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
I like your new picture, pretty lady. I am not bad. Heading to the coast for the weekend tomorrow, and finally got back into writing after my troubles last week. How are you?! :D

Good on you for getting back at it. I'm just so out of the habit of writing that even when I have time, it's not the first thing I think about doing. Have fun on the coast, although I presume that you won't be traipsing around the beach, because it's probably getting cold over there.

I am currently listening to pharmacology lectures. Our lecturer is sarcastic and brilliant and funny, so it doesn't feel like study, which is awesome.

But last written exam on Monday! Then my last prac exam on Tuesday, and then THREE MONTHS OF HOLIDAYS!!!!!

I may be a bit excited about that. I'll have to work, but work finishes when you leave, or at least casual employment does. Study, no matter how enjoyable, follows you back home, to the cafe, and into sleep.

Yummy. I love that it's an Eat 'N Park mug too.

Cantina, I did something amazing. I wrote over 1000 words this evening. I don't know how it happen. They just kept flowing. I wish every writing session could be like this. I might actually finish a book in a reasonable time period.

Yay for the wordage.

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score

It seems the Schwartz is with you tonight. :Hail: Congrats!

_Sian_

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ION, I have a hankering to start a thread on the chinese elections, but I have a feeling everyone is about electioned out

I will see if I feel the same way tonight.

_Sian_

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Yeah, but they're still interesting. While the top job is pretty much a shoe in, a lot of it's not.

And the families of some of the top officials seem to be making quite a bit of trouble here and there.

So maybe not debateable(which is another reason why it probably doesn't belong in P&CE), but still mighty interesting.

Also, has more effect on our fortunes here than America did, if we're talking economics

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
G
Yay for the wordage.

It seems the Schwartz is with you tonight. :Hail: Congrats!

Thanks guys! I even added 284 more after I posted here. I'm on a roll. Unfortunately I had to stop. I'm working tonight and gotta get my shower. Went all day without one and I feel icky.

So I'll see everyone tomorrow. Good night!

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hey, does anyone have time to take a quick look at a blurb to make sure I'm not showing my butt to the world? PM me. It's all of 223 words.

N.P. Browning

Registered
Reaction score
Good on you for getting back at it. I'm just so out of the habit of writing that even when I have time, it's not the first thing I think about doing. Have fun on the coast, although I presume that you won't be traipsing around the beach, because it's probably getting cold over there.

I am currently listening to pharmacology lectures. Our lecturer is sarcastic and brilliant and funny, so it doesn't feel like study, which is awesome.

But last written exam on Monday! Then my last prac exam on Tuesday, and then THREE MONTHS OF HOLIDAYS!!!!!

I may be a bit excited about that. I'll have to work, but work finishes when you leave, or at least casual employment does. Study, no matter how enjoyable, follows you back home, to the cafe, and into sleep.
Yeah it's pretty chilly here, and the Oregon beaches never get super warm. Still, it's always gorgeous there. Visiting my grandparents who I haven't seen in a while. They are really old.

I thought I saw you post that you had done some writing last week? Any writing is good writing in my eyes, just keep at it! :D

Nice, I love professors like that! You're almost to the end of the road! So three months of holidays, is that like the US version of summer?

Thanks guys! I even added 284 more after I posted here. I'm on a roll. Unfortunately I had to stop. I'm working tonight and gotta get my shower. Went all day without one and I feel icky.

So I'll see everyone tomorrow. Good night!
Nice! Always good to see someone kicking some writing ass.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score

Stanley_Ford

Slacker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
I was going to multi-quote, but there were so many people who needed hugs I decided that this was needed. :e2grouphu Condolences for your sadnesses, Yays for your achievements.

I don't know if I have said this to you all, but I count myself very fortunate to have met you all in this forum. I never would have attempted to put words to paper without all of you. An especially big thank you to Junely for starting it all off.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Tonight, I write Guest Blog Posts. :gone:

G'luck!

Hellooooooo cantina friends!

What is up?

Hai Five.

THREE MONTHS OF HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Oooooooooooooooooh

_Sian_

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Yeah it's pretty chilly here, and the Oregon beaches never get super warm. Still, it's always gorgeous there. Visiting my grandparents who I haven't seen in a while. They are really old.

I thought I saw you post that you had done some writing last week? Any writing is good writing in my eyes, just keep at it! :D

Nice, I love professors like that! You're almost to the end of the road! So three months of holidays, is that like the US version of summer?

Nice! Always good to see someone kicking some writing ass.

Interesting thing, but I don't think I've ever called them professors. I mean, most of them are, but yeah.

Then again, I call almost all of the lecturers/tutors by their first names, so there is that.

As for the three months of holidays, it is our summer :D It's a warm Christmas here, with seafood and jumping into pools as opposed to Christmas turkey ect. Although we do that too, but eat it cold.

I will be working, so it wont be a total break, but it'll be nice to let my brain restart itself.

Sooooo. Tonight's attempt to be outgoing was a miserable failure. :(

:( Other people's loss. You'll do better next time :)

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Guest posts that I needed to get done tonight are done. I have moar to write, tomorrow, though. Special thanks to Tifferz for helping me with the blurb.

In annoying news, there's something scratching around in one of the walls of my house. Guess I need to call an exterminator. :( I like critters, but I don't want them in my walls.

Night all!

Stanley_Ford

Slacker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Guest posts that I needed to get done tonight are done. I have moar to write, tomorrow, though. Special thanks to Tifferz for helping me with the blurb.

In annoying news, there's something scratching around in one of the walls of my house. Guess I need to call an exterminator. :( I like critters, but I don't want them in my walls.

Night all!

Yay for posts. You should try to catch the critter to see what it is. Sleep well.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Yay for posts. You should try to catch the critter to see what it is. Sleep well.

Critter hasn't actually made it into the house proper. Not even sure how its getting in, since there are no obvious holes I can see. Need someone to crawl over the exterior and see if they can find it.

_Sian_

Registered
Reaction score
Website
*points to Sian* If this doesn't work she broke it.

What! What did I do?!

:cry:

:gone:

ION: I made hollandaise sauce! From scratch. And it went to far but I managed to rescue it with a drop of hot water

*feels awesome*

Although I'm now very, very full. There's a lot of butter in that stuff.

Stanley_Ford

Slacker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Critters can get into the smallest spaces. I expect to start hearing them trying to get into the warm, toastiness of the house soon. I just hope I managed to plug all of the holes this year. Fortunately, my favorite feline tends to make short work of them.

ION: I've decided I am now old. This artist was just featured on Last Call with Carson Daly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY and I didn't understand a word of the song. It sounded just like a mismatch of tones coming out of her mouth with no words whatsoever. Perhaps she is singing in a different language, but wow it hurts my brain.

Stanley_Ford

Slacker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
What! What did I do?!

:cry:

:gone:

ION: I made hollandaise sauce! From scratch. And it went to far but I managed to rescue it with a drop of hot water

*feels awesome*

Although I'm now very, very full. There's a lot of butter in that stuff.

I sorry I was just being silly . :Hug2:When I started the post it had been over an hour since anyone had said anything and you were the last one on here so I thought maybe you broke it. Mind you Gina Ninja'd me in the process so it's all good. I still love you!

As for the hollandaise sauce, can I come visit? I love that stuff. Give me a good poached egg, a slice of canadian bacon, resting on top of a toasted english muffin then smothered in hollandaise I am a very happy boy!

ETA: Turning in early tonight. DND tomorrow and I know I'll be up till at least 3 AM playing. Then I have to get up early on Saturday. Glad I have engery drinks on hand.

Last edited:

_Sian_

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ION: I've decided I am now old. This artist was just featured on Last Call with Carson Daly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY and I didn't understand a word of the song. It sounded just like a mismatch of tones coming out of her mouth with no words whatsoever. Perhaps she is singing in a different language, but wow it hurts my brain.

Nope, that's english.

Although that's very very trancy music. I don't like it personally. So I wouldn't say you're old. Just sane.

I sorry I was just being silly . :Hug2:When I started the post it had been over an hour since anyone had said anything and you were the last one on here so I thought maybe you broke it. Mind you Gina Ninja'd me in the process so it's all good. I still love you!

As for the hollandaise sauce, can I come visit? I love that stuff. Give me a good poached egg, a slice of canadian bacon, resting on top of a toasted english muffin then smothered in hollandaise I am a very happy boy!

ETA: Turning in early tonight. DND tomorrow and I know I'll be up till at least 3 AM playing. Then I have to get up early on Saturday. Glad I have engery drinks on hand.

:p I know, I was teasing back.

*sets table for stanley*

Although you'll have to make do without the ham. I don't have any here.

Status
Not open for further replies.