QueryTracker.net

Legionsynch

Registered
Reaction score
I love this site, and have been using it religiously to keep track of my submissions. :)

WordGypsy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leahclifford.com
I just wanted to tell you what a great site this is! I'm sure I'll be even more grateful when I'm ready to query. I love the statistics...helps a ton as I'm more of a numbers girl! I need to know how many odds I'll be beating when I write that best seller! :D

justpat

QueryTracker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.querytracker.net
Just wanted to give an update and inform you of a new feature just added to QueryTracker.

Now you can view statistics of each agent which shows the number of queries sent to them, number accepted, and number rejected based on the genre of the manuscript. This is handy because it helps you pinpoint agents that are showing real interest in your genre.

justpat

QueryTracker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.querytracker.net
Thank you all. Now why can't I get these kind of reactions from my manuscript? Oh well.:cry:

I did want to mention that there have been a lot of new features added to QueryTracker since I first created this thread, and with over 1400 members now, the data collected is becoming more and more meaningful. Because that's what it takes, lots of data from lots of writers.

Ever wanted to know how many queries an agent accepts or rejects according to genre? QueryTracker now has it.

Come on over and take a look.

justpat

QueryTracker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.querytracker.net
Who Reps Who

I just wanted to announce that I just finished adding over 1,000 authors to my list of authors and the agents who represent them, bringing the total up to 5,113.

So if you ever wondered who reps a certain author, you can look up his/her name here and see. It also works the other way around, you can look up the agent and see a list of his/her clients.

View the list at QueryTracker.net/clients.php

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
FREAKY! My mum's on there. I got the shivers!

J. R. Tomlin

Banned
Reaction score
I add to those pretty regularly. That is amazingly useful in pinpointing who really does represent certain types of work. The same agents who love urban fantasy do not necessarily love epic. :)

Good job, pat.

WriterGirl2007

Black hole of writing...
Registered
Reaction score
I checked it out and I love it! This is such a helpful site. I highly recommend it.

ascribe

I...love...rejections
Registered
Reaction score
That's great, Patrick.:Thumbs:
I think even I'll be able to handle that.