Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Science Fiction/Fantasy
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 05:49 AM   #151
MacAllister
'Twas but a dream of thee
El Jefe

MacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutton View Post
I've posted the question about superhuman warriors without other fantasy elements elsewhere since the thread took a nosedive and while I'll refrain from saying what the exact answers I got were, they were basically either 'yes', 'no', or a contemptuous 'lol' (possibly indicating the answer is too obvious to be asked for, whether it be yes or no... or 'that would be horrible writing' but I digress).
Since you've gotten the answers you were looking for elsewhere, I trust this won't ever come up again on this forum, from you.

Sofa Monkeys - Pop Culture for the Short Attention Span | Creating Home - Living well, creating a home, and cooking with Mom! | Stones In the Field - Random notes and maunderings

Last edited by MacAllister; 11-17-2012 at 05:54 AM.
Closed Thread