Web sites to promote technical service

Status
Not open for further replies.

allias

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, maybe I am wrong with the thread once again, but I tried hard to find the right place to post this topic :)

I have received a new task from my employer to find few websites to promote his service through blogs and articles. It is a two-factor authentication service provider and I am looking for high-ranking tech sites to post my articles there. How can I start my search or maybe someone has a ready list of high ranking websites? Maybe some technical blogs or technical bloggers you know?

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, maybe I am wrong with the thread once again, but I tried hard to find the right place to post this topic :)

I have received a new task from my employer to find few websites to promote his service through blogs and articles. It is a two-factor authentication service provider and I am looking for high-ranking tech sites to post my articles there. How can I start my search or maybe someone has a ready list of high ranking websites? Maybe some technical blogs or technical bloggers you know?

(Emphasis mine)

OK, first and foremost, DISCLOSE, DISCLOSE, DISCLOSE. One of the fastest ways into my spam filter is to come at me with "I found this great new..." and not tell me that you work for them. I don't give a damn how great the site is. That's dishonest, unprofessional, and unethical, and I won't do business with organizations or individuals that do this.

Number two: I'm not sure that the sites I know of will let you post an article about two-factor auth being a new provider of same. You're certainly no worse off for trying. Just my impression.

Here's a handful of security-centric sites that may work for you:

The latter one is more general tech-oriented than security, but they do have articles on authentication technologies.

Good luck.

allias

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. Will check them for SEO ratings and opportunity to post something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.